Sesame Street Videos on Sale at Wal-Mart

radionate

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to let everyone know that last night in Wal-Mart I found a bunch of older S.S. videos for $ 3.50.

Big Bird Sings
Rock N' Roll
Cookie Monster Classic Clips
Funny Food Songs

At least I think those were the titles.

Now I haven't seen the Street in years, and I gotta tell you, watching these videos was a blast. There are a lot of classic bits on them that brought back a flood of memories. I only got thru two last night before falling asleep, but I saw the Telephone Rock sketch, the original C is for Cookie, and a bunch of other oldies. It was both amazing to see the older puppets and how they have changed, and to relive some wonderful childhood memories.

(This continues my Muppet Spending Spree of the last week where I also found S.S. beanies at Toys R Us for $2.00 each, as well as Muppet Labs)

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Yay, thanks for lettin' us know! I may have to keep my eye out for these next time I go out to the Wal-Mart!

:big_grin:

Gonzo

Reaction score
VERY nice--I'm gonna have to do a drive-by on Wal-Mart, even though I really really hate supporting them.

But for cheap classic Sesame Street? You betcha!

Quinnnnnn

Gonzo

Reaction score
I just checked my local Wal-Mart (well, one of several) and they didn't have any....but they did have Lord of the Rings on DVD for like 14 bucks. So I may have to go back and get THAT. Melissa didn't really care for it, so I may have to sneak it.

Ahhhh....THAT'S what marriage is all about.

Quinnnnnn

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzo
I just checked my local Wal-Mart (well, one of several) and they didn't have any....but they did have Lord of the Rings on DVD for like 14 bucks. So I may have to go back and get THAT. Melissa didn't really care for it, so I may have to sneak it.

Ahhhh....THAT'S what marriage is all about.

Quinnnnnn
Reminds me of a Bert and Ernie Sketch..

Ernie screaming in Bert's ear: "You are sleepy, very sleepy, but i don't mind if you are sleepy, you are sleepy and I don't mind it, that's what friends are for..."

LOL!