1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Sesame Street Videos on Sale at Wal-Mart

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by radionate, Aug 12, 2002.

1. radionate

radionate New Member

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to let everyone know that last night in Wal-Mart I found a bunch of older S.S. videos for $ 3.50.

Big Bird Sings
    Rock N' Roll
    Cookie Monster Classic Clips
    Funny Food Songs

At least I think those were the titles.

Now I haven't seen the Street in years, and I gotta tell you, watching these videos was a blast. There are a lot of classic bits on them that brought back a flood of memories. I only got thru two last night before falling asleep, but I saw the Telephone Rock sketch, the original C is for Cookie, and a bunch of other oldies. It was both amazing to see the older puppets and how they have changed, and to relive some wonderful childhood memories.

(This continues my Muppet Spending Spree of the last week where I also found S.S. beanies at Toys R Us for $2.00 each, as well as Muppet Labs)
  2. Yay, thanks for lettin' us know! I may have to keep my eye out for these next time I go out to the Wal-Mart!

:D
  3. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

VERY nice--I'm gonna have to do a drive-by on Wal-Mart, even though I really really hate supporting them.

But for cheap classic Sesame Street? You betcha!

Quinnnnnn
  4. Traveling Matt

Traveling Matt New Member

Thanks for the heads-up, Nate! :D

- Billy :cool:
  5. Ernie101

Ernie101 Active Member

cool ill buy old ones
  6. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

I just checked my local Wal-Mart (well, one of several) and they didn't have any....but they did have Lord of the Rings on DVD for like 14 bucks. So I may have to go back and get THAT. Melissa didn't really care for it, so I may have to sneak it.

Ahhhh....THAT'S what marriage is all about.

Quinnnnnn
  7. Jackie

Jackie New Member

Reminds me of a Bert and Ernie Sketch..

Ernie screaming in Bert's ear: "You are sleepy, very sleepy, but i don't mind if you are sleepy, you are sleepy and I don't mind it, that's what friends are for..."

LOL!