"Sesame Street's Around the World In 80 Days"

SSLFan

Reaction score
Okay, well everyone has been saying that for the next Sesame Street movie that it should star both Big Bird and Elmo, since it would give Caroll Spinney and Kevin Clash a chance to interact together with their two most famous and popular charcthers (with the exception of Oscar and Hoots). Well, I thought why not do a Sesame Street version of the film and book Around the World in 80 Days? It could star Elmo as Phileas Fogg and Big Bird as Passepartout (note that names can be changed).Okay, I'm not that good with writing stories, but below is a link to the 2004 movie of Around the World in 80 Days.Here it gives you some more info on the 2004 film, and it gives you guys an idea of who should play who:smile:p ,:frown: ,:grouchy: ,etc.).​

p.s. You may fill out as many parts in the film if you'd like to. Also you can re-create some of the roles if you choose so.​

Drtooth

Reaction score
While it sounds like a pretty good idea, I DO NOT want to see another Muppet book based film. I loved MTI, but I found MCC dull, and MOZ was terrible.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
It is a cute idea (though I would have Big Bird play Phileas Fogg). :wink:

SSLFan

Reaction score
Yeah, that would make more sense, I guess I was just thinking about who's more popular. Even though, Big Bird is my fav!

travellingpat

Reaction score
Hmm interesting idea...kevin and carroll are both great but Im kinda sick ofthe book turned movies...idk i think its time for some new ideas.....good idea though