sesame videos

jobedo

Reaction score
I have noticed a lot of sesame video tapes at our local half price book store. I picked up 25 anniversary for $3 and a couple elmo ones for a buck JOE

Rosewood

Reaction score
Another good place to look........

jobedo said:
I have noticed a lot of sesame video tapes at our local half price book store. I picked up 25 anniversary for $3 and a couple elmo ones for a buck JOE
At Amazon.com they not only sell new, but used VHS tapes and DVD disks that have been released by Sesame Workshop, and they provide a description of the condition they are in, so you know what to expect. You never know - sometimes you can get a surprising older recording for as little as a buck or 2! :smile:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
FreddyTheDragon said:
If they have episode 498, I'd be darn glad!
What is episode 498?

Anyway, I think he was talking about official video releases, not episodes tapped off TV from fans. Very few episodes of the show have been released on video, and the ones that have are from the more recent seasons.

FreddyTheDragon

Reaction score
@#$%! I really would like to find a tape of Dr. Rainbrain. I can't trade with Boober gorg because all of my SS tapes are gone now. I just want to find that skit. Even if it's on a computer clip or real media or flash.
That's all. Anything will do.

jobedo

Reaction score
I found a CAPTAIN KANGAROO video today at the half price book store. I wonder does anyone have any CAPTAIN KANGAROO TV episodes to trade
JOE