Sesame Workshop launches video.sesameworkshop.org

ploobis

Reaction score
"EVERYBODY!"

Watch the Ernie's Drums sketch! You can see Frank preforming Bert at the bottom of the screen if you put it on FULL SCREEN!

It's AWESOME! :smile: :stick_out_tongue: :frown:

Erine81981

Reaction score
I found one about "Wanda" the fish out of water. It's so cool to see some of the 90's songs and skits and some of the olders ones too. I can't get enough of this at all.

Sesame Workshop keep them coming and hope to see something like episodes or something like that.

InvaderZim

Reaction score
I like the new video sites-it's great fun looking at all of the old clips.

NantoSeiken

Reaction score
Great to finally see "Has Anybody Seen My Dog", I listed to that song on vinyl LP so many times as a kid, but I don't think I ever saw the TV version. Howie the Rabbit and the blue fish from Octopus' Garden even had a cameo!

Also, a hint if anyone is looking for clips of Lefty, try searching for "salesman".

wiley207

Reaction score
I like it, even though they edited some of the segments. Several of the old Monsterpiece Theater skits have the Green Curtain intro, and "The 39 Stairs" has all-new Alistair Cookie footage, and some of the old Sesame Street News segments have the post-1986 News Flash logo tacked on. But it was cool to see the "Old Mother Hubbard" segment at last. Frank Oz made a great dog.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I've found several sketches that I haven't even heard of, such as a sketch where Prairie Dawn invites Grover, Herry, and Cookie over for dinner. I also contacted Sesame Workshop, suggesting some clips that I'd like to see, such as One Song (Song of One), Nine Song (Song of Nine), some skits with Professor Hastings and Bruno, and others (I forgot to ask for some Miami Mice segments).

It seems like this site doesn't have any Big Bird segments from the first two decades. Same with Oscar. And it seems like there are hardly any celebrity clips, and I haven't found any cover songs on the website.

Drtooth

Reaction score
You'll also be happy to know, there are 8 pages of Kermit the Frog videos. So Disney can't keep them down there.

ssetta

Reaction score
There's actually something I'd like to point out. Yes, they do have some clips on there that are totally rare. Some may have only ever aired once or twice. But I think there are even some on there that have NEVER AIRED. Such as that one with Prairie talking about the word "Closed." But I think something is weird about it. Because there's a point where she says "closed" and looks at the bottom of the screen, AS IF the word "Closed" appears, but it doesn't. I'm guessing it was supposed to. I don't think it's been on American SS, but I have seen it on Plaza Sesamo, and the word "Cerrado" did appear there.

And there was this other one where Bert is supposed to shop for dinner, but Ernie locks him out of the apartment. At the VERY BEGINNING of the clip, you can hear the director shout "1, Action!"

And also, I noticed that a lot of these clips, like the one mentioned above, even include pre- and post-rolls that never aired originally.

Erine81981

Reaction score
There's actually something I'd like to point out. Yes, they do have some clips on there that are totally rare. Some may have only ever aired once or twice. But I think there are even some on there that have NEVER AIRED. Such as that one with Prairie talking about the word "Closed." But I think something is weird about it. Because there's a point where she says "closed" and looks at the bottom of the screen, AS IF the word "Closed" appears, but it doesn't. I'm guessing it was supposed to. I don't think it's been on American SS, but I have seen it on Plaza Sesamo, and the word "Cerrado" did appear there.

And there was this other one where Bert is supposed to shop for dinner, but Ernie locks him out of the apartment. At the VERY BEGINNING of the clip, you can hear the director shout "1, Action!"

And also, I noticed that a lot of these clips, like the one mentioned above, even include pre- and post-rolls that never aired originally.
Is this a good thing or a bad thing? (Just wondering on what you mean by all of this)

ssetta

Reaction score
It's a good thing, because it's footage that we've never seen before.