1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Sesame Workshop launches video.sesameworkshop.org

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by Erine81981, Dec 6, 2007.

1. muppet baby

muppet baby Active Member

wow this really cool it has somethings that i am looking for that i am going to get wow great so happy .
  2. Count von Count

Count von Count Active Member

I need to look at this web site.
  3. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

Hmm..*taps the top of the player* it is running slow for me for some reason today :(
  4. Count von Count

Count von Count Active Member

Ohh.. I have seen this site, it sounded differet to why it was being typed about.
  5. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

Is it just me or is the video extremely fuzzy today?
  6. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

I haven't been able to work them in so long.
  7. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

That's due to poor connection or too much loading.
  8. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Don't forget that the site will be updating this coming August. So maybe the videos will be alot better and will get to see some rare stuff. I really hope.
  9. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Has anybody seen the video where Oscar is taking to a kid about Shrimp? It is the funniest thing! I have not seen that on the show before.