1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

sesamebeat.com updated

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by juliette, Jul 8, 2002.

1. juliette

juliette New Member

Just wanted to let you guys know that I updated www.sesamebeat.com with about half of the Season 33 episodes of Sesame Street. I'm hoping to finish the rest of the recaps soon and get the site up-to-date.

After that, I'll start working on recaps of the Noggin episodes. My sister and I watched a couple of them when she visited and I'm looking forward to writing about them and unearthing all kinds of wonderful things.
  2. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for the update Juliette. Your efforts will help many and serve as a great resource.
  3. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I can't wait till you get to the seasons final episode. I've gotta say, that it was the best one yet, story wise (the street segment). I am a HUGE Telly and Oscar fan, and they are my favorite team (along with Ernie and Bert), and it was so great to see them back together again. Not to mention The Two Headed Monster. In my opinion, this season varied in humor. There were funny bits, and boring parts. I can't stand that new "N, N, N... De letter N!" segment where the kids make letter shapes. It was so patronizing! But you're guide was fun to read. If I had a heck of a lot more time, I would have read the previous season as well!