sesamebeat.com updated

juliette

Reaction score
Just wanted to let you guys know that I updated www.sesamebeat.com with about half of the Season 33 episodes of Sesame Street. I'm hoping to finish the rest of the recaps soon and get the site up-to-date.

After that, I'll start working on recaps of the Noggin episodes. My sister and I watched a couple of them when she visited and I'm looking forward to writing about them and unearthing all kinds of wonderful things.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update Juliette. Your efforts will help many and serve as a great resource.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I can't wait till you get to the seasons final episode. I've gotta say, that it was the best one yet, story wise (the street segment). I am a HUGE Telly and Oscar fan, and they are my favorite team (along with Ernie and Bert), and it was so great to see them back together again. Not to mention The Two Headed Monster. In my opinion, this season varied in humor. There were funny bits, and boring parts. I can't stand that new "N, N, N... De letter N!" segment where the kids make letter shapes. It was so patronizing! But you're guide was fun to read. If I had a heck of a lot more time, I would have read the previous season as well!