Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It's still Triangle Day, but some clips have been added. No classic clips, and hardly anything worth writing home about (though the clip with Maya Angelou and Natasha is a good one... And now I want it on the 40th anniversary set!). But the "recently added" section lists some stuff that has already been on the site. Stuff like Doin' the Grouch and Earth Rules (from Being Green). I hadn't watched those clips much, so maybe they are alternate versions of the clips. But this is weird. Also weird is that there is one clip box in the section with no image or title, and when I click on it, nothing shows up.

ssetta

Reaction score
Wait, can someone help me out? Where is the "Recently Added" section? I didn't even know there was one.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
When viewing a video, there's a drop-down menu at the top of the Related Videos; Recently Added is one of them.

mr3urious

Reaction score
They even added the song "At the Coastline" about a week back, complete with slates! I always find it interesting when SW uploads "raw" clips on their site.

mbmfrog

Reaction score
Today's Ready for School day with Elmo.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It is Number 2 Day with Grover.

I don't know if this might have been done on purpose or not, but last night the Families Stand Together special aired, and today the site added the sketch where Grover applied for a job as a life guard.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
They even added the song "At the Coastline" about a week back, complete with slates! I always find it interesting when SW uploads "raw" clips on their site.
That was interesting. I wish more clips were like that. It informs us of the taping dates and who directed them and such. The only other clip I saw with one of those was a Trash Gordon clip, though the information only appears for a second, and it's hard to pause fast enough (though I did manage). And I forget which Trash Gordon clip it was (I'm thinking Planet Itch, but I could be wrong).

ANother thing that's interesting is that just about every clip on the site fades in and out, but after the on-screen info and few seconds of black this one doens't fade in or out. It just cuts to and from black.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Today is C is for Cowboy Day.

And oddly enough, no Forgetful Jones clips are in the playlist, main video page, or recently added bar (but that's okay... Baker #1 is!).

InvaderZim

Reaction score
It's directed by Jane Aaron and from 1990.