1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by Oscarfan, Aug 5, 2008.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

It's "Pet Animal Day" with Rosita.
  2. minor muppetz

Either the day has changed early, or Sesame Workshop has once-again changed when the day changes. It is now "What We Are Day" with Abby Cadabby.
  3. minor muppetz

It's "Word Day" with Cookie Monster.
  4. minor muppetz

It's "Daddy Day" with Elmo.
  5. minor muppetz

It's "Take a Picture Day" with Telly Monster.
  6. minor muppetz

It's "Sing a Song Day" with Ernie (it might have changed yesterday; I forgot to check the website yesterday).
  7. minor muppetz

It's "Happy Feliz day" with Rosita.
  8. minor muppetz

Now it's "Fun with Elmo Day" with, uh... Whoever that red monster with the high-pitched voice is. Shelly the Turtle also makes a cameo.

And the site seems to have changed. I don't know how to explain it, but when clicking on the "Videos" section the main video page is reformatted. But there's not any of the smaller images like "by character", "themes", etc. And I can't find a search bar on the page. Anybody know what's going on? Could this be the long-awaited non-beta version of the site?
  9. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure they've been non-beta for a few years now.
  10. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Also, while they got rid of the search option for the videos (stupid move, SW), there's a search bar at the top that can limit results to videos, so that's good.
  11. minor muppetz

I know I saw "Beta version" written by the main logo after the site relaunched in 2008.

I eventually found that. It's good to see that, though I can't find any Teeny Little Super Guy videos, regardless of whether I type in "Teeny_Little_Superguy" or "Teeny_Little_Super_Guy". I hope all the links that are on Muppet Wiki still work (considering they replaced many videos with a different format I'd be surprised).
  12. minor muppetz

Well I checked and at least one of the video links at Muppet Wiki still works (I only checked one clip, where Teeny Little Super Guy shows traffic safety).

It seems it'll be hard to know if new clips are added to the site. And it's a shame we can no longer find tags to click on when watching the videos.

Something I noticed: In the "Muppets" section, the image of Bruno on the Bruno page is a reverse image found in the 40th anniversary book (this part I already knew), but interestingly, for a reversal photo, his name as written on his jacket is not presented in reverse. I guess they did some photoshopping so it doesn't look like a mirror image, though I say if they were going to reverse a Bruno image and not make it obvious they should have just photoshopped the whole name tag off (his name isn't written on both sides of the jacket).
  13. minor muppetz

It's "Park Day" with Bert.
  14. minor muppetz

It's "Around the World Day" with Grover.
  15. minor muppetz

It's "Letter A Day" with Elmo.
  16. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

It's "Count with The Count Day" with The Count.
  17. FrackleFan2012

It's "Lots of Letters Day" with Zoe.
  18. FrackleFan2012

It's "Counting Day" with Rosita.
  19. FrackleFan2012

Now, it's "Count with The Count Day" with The Count, again.

I think that pays tribute to Jerry Nelson.
    mo likes this.
  20. mbmfrog

mbmfrog Active Member

Is it just me or does anyone feel like sheding a tear ?
    FrackleFan2012 and mo like this.