1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by Oscarfan, Aug 5, 2008.

1. fuzzygobo Well-Known Member

There's this wonderful place called the library. Even if you can't download the clips, you can still watch them. Best of all it's free, and free is better than cheap.:smirk:
  2. Ilikemuppets New Member

Now it seems to not be up or working at all. :p
  3. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Don't forget, this site doesn't offically launch until Monday. I sing some email thing before the changed the SW home page that would give me an email as soon as the site launches, and I haven't gotten that email yet.
  4. muppet maniac Well-Known Member

Don't forget, this site doesn't offically launch until Monday. I sing some email thing before the changed the SW home page that would give me an email as soon as the site launches, and I haven't gotten that email yet.

I just hope that by that time, all the videos on there won't have those s-st-tu-pp-ii-d- a-a-nu-nununnn-n-nn-oy-i-i-i-ing scrrr-a--tch--esss sssss...th-aaaa-ttt m--make it sss-oooo ----- difficult to se-e- t-h-e w-h-o-le- cl-li-p a-nd h-h-h-ear--what they'-rre ss-a-yy-ing.

Of course I won't know whether it will or not until Monday :( But the site does look very promising, that I can tell you. :)
  5. Drtooth Well-Known Member

I've had that problem only a couple times, and it's mostly due to being on other sites loading at the same time, or trying to access other things on the site. I;m sure it will run a little smoother in a while down the road. It's still not half as bad as some of the other video players I've encountered online.
  6. zns Active Member

Yes that's true, but I tried it again and didn't have any problems like before. Anyway, by Monday the site should be fully prepared and ready to go for all us Sesame fans young and old.:wisdom:
  7. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

It seems to work now on our laptop.

EDIT: I finished watch the "ABC Hip Hop" song by Miles and Am I the only one who thinks or knows that the tune comes from the song "Raggmopp"?
  8. Ilikemuppets New Member

Update!

It's working just fine now!
  9. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

I found this skit on the website, but I've never seen it before. It looks fairly recent, but I haven't seen it on the show. Is this another unaired skit?
  10. ISNorden Active Member

Since the Count names more emotions than an old-school episode might discuss, I'd agree that the clip is a newer one. I haven't seen it in any regular episodes either, so it might come from a DVD that Sesame Workshop released.
  11. heralde Well-Known Member

I hear you, I used to hate that. It's much easier having your own computer. Hope you get you own at some point!
  12. Ilikemuppets New Member

Well you can tell the clip is newer because Jerry sounds like he's phoning it in. But it doesn't look like the most current sketch to me.
  13. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

14. SSLFan Well-Known Member

15. Erine81981 Active Member

That is another one i haven't seen but who is the big monster? That's is neat to see another Full Body Muppet.

Edit: This is really neat. The music that is playing is an 80's song but i can't think of the real name to it.
  16. Ilikemuppets New Member

Who's the big guy juggling? :confused:
  17. InvaderZim Member

Great new site-Sesame workshop should be proud of the work they've put into the new SS site.
  18. muppet maniac Well-Known Member

Well...so it seems things are a little better for me now.

What year was the "Earth, Wind and Mud" worms song from? Also, I do remember someone mentioning the large juggling monster on another thread years ago, but can't remember which it is (I know it's in the "Classic Sesame Street" section, will have to look it up later sometime)
  19. Ilikemuppets New Member

I just saw the "Earth Wind a Mud" skit the other day and I wonder when it's from myself.
  20. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

It appeared on the "Getting Ready To Read" video, which was out in 1986, so I'd say two or three years before hand.