Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

wwfpooh

Reaction score
People who criticize Sesame Street for being kidish nowadays dosn't see the bottom line. (no offense to anyone please)
Indeed. Despite many people's dislike of the current product in how it goes about its business, the Street is an institution & without it, we wouldn't have had some of the greatest characters ever created, nor would we have had--in some aspects--the genius that Team Henson has brought us over the years, and in short, we would be without one of the most brillant family-oriented programs ever conceived.

ssetta

Reaction score
Well I just saw the new website earlier today and the classic clips that they have on there are 100% pure gold. The only problem however is that right now, when i try to log onto the website, the message "this page cannot be displayed" comes up. Anyone know why that is? Anyway, it's fantabulous. People who criticize Sesame Street for being kidish nowadays dosn't see the bottom line. (no offense to anyone please) :insatiable::batty::super:
Yes, it does have more clips than before, which is awesome! As for the error message, the site isn't officially supposed to launch until Monday.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
It's not hard to just download flashplayer.

And is it me, or is the site having a little trouble loading stuff.
Well problem is I still live at home and really can't make such moves unless my parents say so.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
People who criticize Sesame Street for being kidish nowadays dosn't see the bottom line. (no offense to anyone please) :insatiable::batty::super:[/QUOTE]

What does this have to do with the topic of this thread?

wwfpooh

Reaction score
What does this have to do with the topic of this thread?
What does correcting somebody have to do with the thread, as well? In all seriousness, this place gets off-topic sometimes, so off-topic comments every so often aren't something to get bent out of shape about (though overdoing it can land one in hot water). But back to the site discussion, it is a joy to have an update to the site, as it's needed one for a while now!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yes, it does have more clips than before, which is awesome! As for the error message, the site isn't officially supposed to launch until Monday.
Exactly. If the site appears to be glitchy, maybe it's cuz all the bugs are still there and are in the process of being ironed out. By Monday, maybe things will be a little tighter.

That said, I saw this "ad" for the characters from other countries in the video player, and I thought it would open up to some foreign clips... but unfortunately it didn't. That's something I'd love them to put up. Clips from other countries.... and not dubbed skits. The REAL foreign Sesame Street segments.

ssetta

Reaction score
I just got the site up again, and now the theme is "C for Cowboy" day. Though I didn't get to see any videos. Be patient.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
It's working for me now, nice to see Gladys make an apperence on the main page video.

EDIT: Whoop, now it's not. What's the deal man? I'm having an on and off relationship with this site.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I just saw an awsome oldies clip with Oscar the Grouch and Kermit the Frog. I knew that Kermit reported from the Speical "Put the Duckie Down" with Oscar and Kermit but i never knew that Kermit and Oscar had been seen togther again. This is so awsome! *screams at the top of my lungs* I LOVE THIS SITE!

Also saw the "Pigons On Parade" clip. I have the audio from the record with the same name but never knew where it came from. I can't get enough of this. *dances around the room*