Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well problem is I still live at home and really can't make such moves unless my parents say so.
I hear you, I used to hate that. It's much easier having your own computer. Hope you get you own at some point!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I found this skit on the website, but I've never seen it before. It looks fairly recent, but I haven't seen it on the show. Is this another unaired skit?
Well you can tell the clip is newer because Jerry sounds like he's phoning it in. But it doesn't look like the most current sketch to me.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I found another rare skit, this one featuirn Leo the Party Monster!
That is another one i haven't seen but who is the big monster? That's is neat to see another Full Body Muppet.

Edit: This is really neat. The music that is playing is an 80's song but i can't think of the real name to it.

InvaderZim

Reaction score
Great new site-Sesame workshop should be proud of the work they've put into the new SS site.

muppet maniac

Reaction score
Well...so it seems things are a little better for me now.

What year was the "Earth, Wind and Mud" worms song from? Also, I do remember someone mentioning the large juggling monster on another thread years ago, but can't remember which it is (I know it's in the "Classic Sesame Street" section, will have to look it up later sometime)

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I just saw the "Earth Wind a Mud" skit the other day and I wonder when it's from myself.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
It appeared on the "Getting Ready To Read" video, which was out in 1986, so I'd say two or three years before hand.