Sexy Red Head Lady Puppet On Ebay

Keeermit

Reaction score
hi guys (and gals) just to let you know i have another puppet on Ebay if you wanna check it out and let me know what you think :smile: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5987302667&category=11741&ssPageName=WDVW&rd=1

also i am slowly doing up my website when i get time here and there http://www.angelfire.com/jazz/puppets

cool! have a great day everyone. Also i'm considering starting up an online puppet making course - where i will put together a basic kit of items you will need to build a puppet and then step by step build it online with my help - i'm still working out how to do this but anyone interested let me know..
cheers

Jarrod Boutcher

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Great puppets!!! I have a lot of respect for those that can build puppets, as I am a performer and not to good at the building aspect (although I like to try, I just don't have the patience). That being said if you were to start an online workshop I certainly would be interested in checking it out.

Blink

Reaction score
Keeermit said:
Also i'm considering starting up an online puppet making course - where i will put together a basic kit of items you will need to build a puppet and then step by step build it online with my help - i'm still working out how to do this but anyone interested let me know..
cheers - Jarrod Boutcher
Great idea Jarrod. I would love to see it done. Keep us posted on how it all shapes up.

Phantom

Reaction score
I love her. I really like her eyes. Can you shed any light on how you constructed them?

Keeermit

Reaction score
hi all, im glad you like my red head lady. she has a great face - very photogenic (if thats how you spell it :smile: ) her eyes are just curved white plastic with green craft eyes glued on. her eyelashes are careful hand cut and her eyelids are shaped Antron fleece. Im looking more into the online workshop with kit - i have to work out what kind of puppet I would offer in the kit etc, but i will keep you all posted. once again thank you for all your kind words on my work :wink: