The Land of Israel. Clips:Ernie eating cookies in bed
Rubber Duckie Sung by Ernie
Tel Aviv.Clips:Ernie and Bert's Day at The Beach
The Count count's three apples when Cookie Monster sneaks Eating Them
We're a family sung by The Anything Muppets from the Early 1970's

Kibbutz.Clips:Big Kids Cry Too sung by The Anything Muppets
Kermit count's four eggs
Has Anybody seen My Dog sung by Marty with Grover helping him

The People of Israel.Clips:Ernie sings If I Knew you were coming, I have Baked a Cake to Cookie Monster(1969)
Three Anything Muppets are scared of Monsters except The Brave Little Girl
I'm Proud sung by Little Jerry and The Monotones

Jerusalem.Clips:Ernie and Bert go bananas on The Phone(1969)
Mad sung by Little Jerry and The Monotones
Me sung by Two Anything Muppets (The Male Muppet is dubbed in hebrew from the Spanish voice and The Girl Muppet is still Singing in English from The TV Series in English)

Chunakah.Clips:Eight Beautiful Notes sung by The Count
Lefty Sells Ernie Four Hidden Elephants on The Tree Picture
Do De Rubber Duck sung by Ernie and His Friends:Telly,Oscar,Kermit The Frog,The Count,Elmo,Biff,Guy Smiley,Gladys The Cow,and Hoots The Owl

Sing Around The Seasons.Clips:Mah Na Mah Na sung by Mah Na Mah Na and The Two Anything Muppet Females
I Love You In Springtime sung by Guy Smiley
It Sure Is Hot sung by The Anything Muppets

More to Come Later. :wink:

Dantecat

Reaction score
:smile: Journey To Secret Places.Clips:big_grin:isco Frog sung by Kermit The Frog and The Girl Frogs
I'm Between sung by The Green Anything Muppet with Two Monsters
Ernie and Bert go Fishing When Ernie is Calling for Fish

Aleph-Bet Telethon.(Discovering The Hebrew Letters)Clips:Telephone Rock sung by Little Jerry and The Monotones
Ernie reads The Alphabet Story to Bert
Healthy Food sung by Cookie Monster and The Female Fruits and Vegetables
The First Day of School sung by The Count

Passover.Clips:African Alphabet sung by Kermit The Frog
Monster in The Mirror sung by Grover
Count It Higher sung by Chris and The Alphabeats

Kids Sing Israel.(Grouches Don't)Clips:big_grin:o Op Hop sung by Kermit The Frog
ABC Disco sung by The Female Monsters to Grover Doing The Disco Dance
Put Down The Duckie sung by Ernie and Hoots The Owl
Couple of Grouches sung by Oscar and Grungetta

THAT'S EVERYTHING!!!!!! :wink:

Mad Lil' Jerry

Reaction score
Yeah man, I've seen them... I'm alittle put out that the Shalome videos are the only ones I can find (and buy) with any Little Jerry videos on them. And the worst part is that they are not in English... not that I'm knocking the Hebrew viewing viewers... but if it's good enough for them, why not the American crowd?

I want Litttle Jerry videos and I'm having a terrible time finding them!!!!
Ahhhhhh!

-MLJ

Dantecat said:
Clips:Telephone Rock sung by Little Jerry and The Monotones

Drtooth

Reaction score
Dantecat said:
Jerusalem.Clips:Ernie and Bert go bananas on The Phone(1969)
Mad sung by Little Jerry and The Monotones
Me sung by Two Anything Muppets (The Male Muppet is dubbed in hebrew from the Spanish voice and The Girl Muppet is still Singing in English from The TV Series in English)

Chunakah.Clips:Eight Beautiful Notes sung by The Count
Lefty Sells Ernie Four Hidden Elephants on The Tree Picture
Do De Rubber Duck sung by Ernie and His Friends:Telly,Oscar,Kermit The Frog,The Count,Elmo,Biff,Guy Smiley,Gladys The Cow,and Hoots The Owl

Sing Around The Seasons.Clips:Mah Na Mah Na sung by Mah Na Mah Na and The Two Anything Muppet Females
I Love You In Springtime sung by Guy Smiley
It Sure Is Hot sung by The Anything Muppets

More to Come Later. :wink:
Jerusalem also includes the number 6 version of Jazzy Spies.

And btw... how the heck DID they dubb Manah Manah? It's not even in English or any real language to begin with!

Splurge

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
Jerusalem also includes the number 6 version of Jazzy Spies.

And btw... how the heck DID they dubb Manah Manah? It's not even in English or any real language to begin with!
They didn't. At least not in the excerpt that was there. The only understandable English in the skit was by the AM Girls at the beginning. If this entire skit was ever shown on Rechov Sumsum, I'd presumed that would be dubbed.

I guess we all know that Jazzy Spies #4 appeared on the Kibbutz video.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Splurge said:
They didn't. At least not in the excerpt that was there. The only understandable English in the skit was by the AM Girls at the beginning. If this entire skit was ever shown on Rechov Sumsum, I'd presumed that would be dubbed.

I guess we all know that Jazzy Spies #4 appeared on the Kibbutz video.

Would they have had the "Manah Manah Put tee puh teepee" parts redubbed with the Hebrew Dub team just singing the lines with an accent? Or would they just dub the lines at the beginning? I've seen several skits where English is not spoken unchanged with the original voice cast on Plaza Sesamo... that's what I was wondering about it for...

Splurge

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
Would they have had the "Manah Manah Put tee puh teepee" parts redubbed with the Hebrew Dub team just singing the lines with an accent? Or would they just dub the lines at the beginning? I've seen several skits where English is not spoken unchanged with the original voice cast on Plaza Sesamo... that's what I was wondering about it for...
It was the same as in the original.

Crazy31088

Reaction score
Oddly enough, it sounded to me like for the most part, the dubbed version of "Telephone Rock" (which was only partly dubbed in Hebrew, most of it was in all of it's English glory :smile:), all they were doing was singing "Rock, Rock, Rock, Rock, Rock, The Telephone Rock" in Hebrew accents! The words sounded almost exactly the same in the chorus.

Mad Lil' Jerry said:
Yeah man, I've seen them... I'm alittle put out that the Shalome videos are the only ones I can find (and buy) with any Little Jerry videos on them. And the worst part is that they are not in English... not that I'm knocking the Hebrew viewing viewers... but if it's good enough for them, why not the American crowd?

I want Litttle Jerry videos and I'm having a terrible time finding them!!!!
Ahhhhhh!

-MLJ

Drtooth

Reaction score
Why do they bother to dub it if it's basically the same thing? They could have had one verse dubbed, not just the corus.

I do remember Monster in the Mirror was Dubbed for the chorus and the second verse....

Most of the cartoons are totally dubbed...