Shark puppet on eBay by Terry Angus

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi All.

I would have posted this eBay puppet sooner but I've had a lot on my mind lately with a family matter among some other things but I'll make this official before the auction runs out. The new puppet is a Shark without teeth but that can be easily fixed. He's a Shark seeking to show that not all Sharks are bad. You can use the link below to see him. Go have a look and enjoy the story and if you wish to bid on him please do.

Thanks for all of your support and take care guys.

Terry Angus
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1736122131

BorkBork

Reaction score
Awesome one, terry!

I'll buy one from you as soon as i get a VISA card, i promise :smile:

/Anders

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
Yet another GREAT Angus Puppet. This one is so awesome! Great Job!

Sir Didymus

Jake Lockman

P.S. Do you use "Darts" on your foam puppets?

BorkBork

Reaction score
Hey, jake! There you are! :smile:

I lost your adress in a hard disk crash. Man, i have been looking for you. I was going to buy some patterns from you, remember?

/Anders

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
Hi Anders,
I remember you! Which patterns did you want?
Let me know so I can get them to you.

Sir Didymus

P.S. Great Sam Eagle Puppet!

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Terry! Once again, you've outdone yourself. I love the look of the shark. Very well done, it's obvious you're a pro at this kind of stuff. Like the others, this auction should do very well. I especially like the first picture of Toby out by the water. Nice touch! :smile: Good luck with the auction!

Jessie

Reaction score
I like the cat in the background in the picture of the shark eating your arm.

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi guys

Hope all is well with everyone. I would have answered this earlier but I've been busy working on a Greco commercial as well as performing Butch G. Cat on Friday's Breakfast Television (It's a magazine show here in Atlantic Canada). Butch's appearance was to promote The IWK Telethon for children. Sadly I Got hit with a cold/flu on Sunday as I was working on the Telethon. Except for being sick on Sunday I enjoyed the Telethon. The Children's hospital will hopefully get the things it needs. I've been busy puppet building too. Ok, Ok, I'm also lazy at typing letters.

As usual thanks to you all for your supportive letters about our toothless Shark. I can make teeth if you wish. As usual Jackie helps out with kick starting the bids on the puppets. Some day I hope that you can indeed get one Jackie.

Anders, Thanks for saying that the Shark was awesome and I hope you can get a Viza card.

Jake Lockman a big thanks to you for your kind words too and yes I do use darts on my foam puppets.

Cindy Chapman, thank you, thank you for your words of kindness too. I'm glad you liked the pictures of him outside by the water. It was my wife Cheryl's idea.

Hi Jessie!!!!!! Glad you liked the cat in the picture of the Shark eating my arm. We've had him for 14 or 15 years and his name is Mugsy and thankfully with today's technology my arm is ok and back in one peace too.

Well that's it for now. The auction runs out in a few hours sometime this evening. For those of you who see this for the first time The puppet on eBay is a Shark without teeth but that can be easily fixed. He's a Shark seeking to show that not all Sharks are bad. You can use the link below to see him. Go have a look and enjoy the story and if you wish to bid on him please do.

Take care and Thanks everyone for your letters.

Terry Angus
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1736122131 :smile: :big_grin:

BorkBork

Reaction score
hey, terry!

well, my last card was "eaten" by the machine, when i typed the wrong code several times. Do i need to say that i was out having a few drinks with my friends? Anyway, i have been trying to get a new card but the bank is really annoying. I will switch bank really soon.

/Anders