Sheryl Crow to appear on Sesame Street

Luke

Reaction score
Sheryl Crow has filmed a guest appearance on Sesame Street.

Crow will be seen on the first episode of the show's new series in the US in April.

She sang a parody version of Soak Up The Sun and was joined by characters Elmo, Zoe and Rosita.

Crow is recording a number of TV appearances while she's in New York and also performed a cover of John Lennon's Happy Christmas (War Is Over) at the switching on of the Rockefeller Centre Christmas tree.

Picture from the performance at :- http://www.ananova.com/images/web/37812.jpg

Source :- Ananova

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
When exactly in April does SS start? Are the dates released this early?

And She was great on the RC thing on NBC ... too bad the program as a whole wasn't. Too many **** commericial breaks. It was like ... Sheryl Crow ... commercial ... Michelle Branch ... commercial ... stupid Rokkets thing ... commercial ... Barry Manilow ... commercial ... and so on.

There is no way I'd ever watch IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE with a few dozen breaks!

The least they could do is just have a few extra long breaks; then people wouldn't feel so cheated.

ssetta

Reaction score
I actually heard about that, too. The song will be called something like "'I' Wants To Soak Up The Sun" or something like that. I didn't think it was too smart, but I think I might actually like it. Also, the new season doesn't start until April?? Wow, they've really been pushing it lately. It used to start back in November, and then it got moved until January, then February, and now, they're pushing it all the way until April? What's that all about??

Gonzo

Reaction score
I like Sheryl Crow. But I generally like people who write their own music and play their own instruments. And since she used to be an Elementary School Music Teacher, she ought to be good with the Muppets.

Wish she were with someone besides Elmo, Zoe, and Rosita, but I takes what I can get. Not like they ask me anyway.

Quinnnnnnnnnnnn