Should Ask Oscar make a comeback?

BooberFraggless

Reaction score
I got thinking, the way the show is set up now with their daily routine of the same individual skits, I think it would be perfect to squeeze Ask Oscar in there. It would be the perfect way to bring Telly and Oscar back together again on a regular basis. For those of you who don't know what Ask Oscar is it was a talk spot with Telly interviewing Oscar with letters from Grouches around the world, It began 1981 (from what I hear) and stopped in 1992 or 1993. It was funny and I really think it could be used on the show today. I don't think it's outdated. It'd be nice to see it come back. :grouchy:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I guess the reason they don't play those anymore is because a lot of them use the Brian Muehl or the original Marty Robinson Telly, so they might be a bit outdated. Still it would be good to see them again or even if they made some new ones.

BooberFraggless

Reaction score
Yeah I was thinking they should make some new ones. I know it wouldn't make sense for them to bring the old ones back. The area were Oscar's can is didn't even look the same back then. It'd be nice to see an updated version of this show. Heck I'd even settle for both Telly and Baby Bear interviewing Oscar, if that's what it would take to bring it back.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Actually, that's probably one of the reasons that it's not shown anymore. Since Telly has been hanging out more with Baby Bear, a lot of Telly/Oscar moments have been lost. That's real sad. If they did bring back "Ask Oscar" though, why stop there? They could also bring back "Monsterpiece Theater" and "Grover the Waiter" and other classic segments. Maybe they could make some new ones of those as well.