Should there be a Traveling show DVD ?

mbmfrog

Reaction score
Does anyone think that with the multiple episodes that shows the SS gang around the U.S., that there should be a DVD collections of thoses shows ? :sympathy:

What I mean is that with old shows showing the gang in Hawaii or Montana or Santa Fe, shouldn't there be a DVD collections of those shows?

Who else thinks that this could be a good idea for Sesame Workshop to do for the SS 40th anniversary ? :wink:

mikebennidict

Reaction score
the SS cast just went to NM and not Santa Fe.

They of been nearby but didn't visit the city itself.

ISNorden

Reaction score
I'd want those collections if Sesame Workskop ever releases them...*keeps her fingers crossed*

minor muppetz

Reaction score
A collection of trip boxed sets would be nice. A thread at Tough Pigs reprinted an article about the hawiai episodes, and mentioend that Buffy St. Marie Wolfchild recently signed a release for her scenes from those episodes to be released on a future DVD set of classic Sesame Street, which she hopes gets released in 2008. A boxed set of Big Bird going to camp echo rock would also be great.

zns

Reaction score
Sounds like a good idea to me. :smile: :wink:

mikebennidict

Reaction score
A collection of trip boxed sets would be nice. A thread at Tough Pigs reprinted an article about the hawiai episodes, and mentioend that Buffy St. Marie Wolfchild recently signed a release for her scenes from those episodes to be released on a future DVD set of classic Sesame Street, which she hopes gets released in 2008. A boxed set of Big Bird going to camp echo rock would also be great.
Just in time for the 20th aniversary of that week long series.

ssetta

Reaction score
Got a link to that article?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I don't know it offhand. The article is reprinted in a Tough Pigs thread, called "hawiai episodes".