Shout out for the Muppet Central team!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I'm a newbie to Muppet Central (wish I'd been here years ago though!) and I just have to say how blown away I was by the quality of this website! I've done a bit of web design and maintenence myself back when I worked in publishing and I know it's not an easy thing to do! (especially when creating quality sites like this one that have forums and even radio stations!) :smile:

I would definitely say that your Navigational bar up top is the BEST I've ever seen!
Thank you very much for the compliment and welcome to the forum! I am very glad that you enjoy the navigational menus designs and they do change frequently to represent particular holidays. I believe the next holiday menu will be July 4th. Characters from the Muppet Show, Sesame Street, Fraggle Rock and Bear in the Big Blue House are represented.

I don't have the opportunity to be as involved with Muppet Central these days (hope that'll change down the line), but I do visit from time to time. You will find the team and members here at MC are some of the friendliest people. :smile:

Pip Pip Hooray

Reaction score
Hope to see you more often Jamie at MC... after all the creator should be part of his creation:smile:

I checked out your site and you stuff is really great! Love your drawings... I can only imagine how long you spent on each piece and I loved opening the Humphrey Bogart pic to see such a bright and fun office! Well Done... Amazing stuff!

Kiki

Reaction score
cheers Kiki... I'm glad to see I'm not the only Ozzie sheila who's in the dinky die muppet loving crew! Us sheila's from ozzie land can mix in with the yanks like shrimp & sausages on the barbie! :big_grin: :wink:
Hahaha! I love that! :big_grin: I can tell we're rully gonna get along, yay fer Aussie-Muppet-fans-sheilas! =D (By the way, I'm from Melbourne. ^^)

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
I'll just echo what everyone else is saying...

MC is THE friendliest, most fun site I have ever been on! The forums are full of great, funny, zany people who are above all FRIENDLY (did I mention we were friendly?) We're all like a bunch of Muppets here, except...well, we're not made of foam...but other than that, you'll find a lot of great people here, with a passion for all things Muppety.

And special thanks to all our mods!

:smile:

Pip Pip Hooray

Reaction score
Hahaha! I love that! :big_grin: I can tell we're rully gonna get along, yay fer Aussie-Muppet-fans-sheilas! =D (By the way, I'm from Melbourne. ^^)
I'm a Melbourne Muppet Chick too! Down on the Mornington Peninsula!

Pip Pip Hooray

Reaction score
Hope my constant avatar changing wont' get to you all! Seems I'm trying on many to see which one fits best!

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Thanks To All Those Who Made This Forum Possible!
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy! :smile: