Show That Have Overstayed Their Welcome

D'Snowth

Reaction score
We have "Best Shows" and "Worst Shows" thread, now here's a thread for shows you feel have overstayed their welcome.

Here's my list...

The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
SpongeBob SquarePants
The Simpsons
Foster's Home of Imaginary Friends
Survivor
Big Brother
American Idol

to name a few.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Definitely not Spongebob! Hehe

But let's see...for me it would be:

Arthur
Teletubbies
Wife Swap
Most of the new programs on VH1
7th Heaven
Desperate Housewives

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Definately Survivor, Big Brother and other reality based shows like those. I like some of the game shows though like Deal or No Deal.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Queer Eye for the Straight Guy...I'm sorry but it's the same thing over and over again!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
is this thread in any way related to my rants on the am I the only one thread? :wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Queer Eye for the Straight Guy...I'm sorry but it's the same thing over and over again!
Is that show even still on? My mom LOVED that show, but then again, for some reason, my mom LOVES gay men. Then again, she says all women love gay men. Is that true?
is this thread in any way related to my rants on the am I the only one thread? :wink:
Um... no, I was just scrolling through my TV guide, and I saw that there was a new HOUR-LONG episode of The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy and I thought to myself "dang Billy and Mandy have REALLY overstayed their welcome", then I got to thinking there's a lot of other shows I feel the same way about, so hence the thread.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I definitely agree with you about survivor, Big Brother, and American Idol!:rolleyes:

And Heralde, you're so right about all these make over shows repeating themselves over and over. It's just gets really old. Maybe it's time for make over shows to get a make over.:stick_out_tongue: