Show Us What You've Got!

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Remember Fan Friday? ON the Palisades site we do a Fan Friday, which some of you are featured on from time to time (Warrick's bit goes today I think.) Anyway, I wanted to ask you all to take a photo of your Muppet figures so we can show off where they fit in to your overall collection. Try to take as good a shot as you can and send it to me at the address listed on the Daily Bit. Include some information about yourself, where you got the figures, if there were any unusual circumstances surrounding your "quest" and tell us what your favorite one is and why. Or least favorite and why.

If you have them as computer decorations, show us. If they are on a shelf next to your WOS stuff, show us. If you absolutely hated the figs and they are in a chewy pile left from your dog, well...get some help and then show us.

Looking forward to seeing how these fit into your collections!

Ken

kane31666

Reaction score
That's weird, how'd you know they are next to my WoS stuff?

Funny stuff, "get some help, then show us."

gorry

Reaction score
okay.my only problem is i got the reg and ex piggy and kermit. kermit thinks one pushy pig is enough!lol.

Foreignman

Reaction score
I really wish I owned a digital camera, but sadly I don't. Still I want to get pictures to you, so I guess I'll take a roll of pictures (I had to get headshots of myself anyway for a Nickelodeon Promo Audition) then I'll take them down to the old CVS and have them digitalized. I love fun assignments like this, it's like I'm going to Camp Ken Lilly.

beaker

Reaction score
Perhaps Ken wants some people to post their Palisades Muppet figs next to WoS ones to illustrate the more superior of the two:wink: