1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Sideshow Muppet Busts for sale

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by ElecMayhem, Feb 1, 2012.

1. ElecMayhem Member

Hey all-

As I posted in another thread, I have an extra 12 Muppets busts that I am willing to part with, and before I throw them up on eBay, I thought I would offer them here. The busts are:

Kermit
    Fozzie
    Gonzo
    Miss Piggy
    Rowlf
    Scooter
    Statler
    Waldorf
    Dr. Bunsen Honeydew
    Beaker
    Sam Eagle
    Dr. Teeth

All come mint in their original boxes. Boxes show normal shelf wear and are in good condition. Some of the busts have never been removed from the boxes; others have, but have been carefully replaced. Of course, I can take pictures, if anyone would like them. Please contact me for details, to ask any questions, or to make express interest/make offers.

Thanks!!!
  2. KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Hello Travis! I'd love to make an offer on Dr. Teeth, but I have no idea how much to offer, and if my funding will actually allow, ha ha. I'll look him up on eBay, but I remember last time I looked, I couldn't even find any for sale. :/

Cheers! And best of luck selling these guys, I'm sure they'll go fast.
    :)
    Anthony

PS: Just curious, were you fortunate enough to be able to hang onto any of the Fozzie protos?
  3. ElecMayhem Member

Hey KermiteBaby47-

Dr. Teeth is the rarest of the bunch that I am offering. The last one on eBay went for $350.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jim-Henson-...ultDomain_0&hash=item2561793214#ht_1136wt_948

I'd be willing to part with him for less than that, but I still expect him to go for the most.

Man, I wish I had a Fozzie prototype!!! You guys think YOU were heartbroken to not have him come out... I don't think anyone was more upset than I was!! But alas, it was not meant to be. I still hold out hope that we'll see another replica line somewhere down the line... :)
  4. KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Lol, well that figures that Teeth is so rare! I'll have to humbly rescind my interest. :) Someday my "Jim's Boys" bust collection will see completion! :D

I know, about Fozzie. All the hard work and trouble you and your team went through to get him produced, only for things to end up the way they did. Heartbreaking. Have you seen MC member Markit's avatar? One of Terry's Fozzie's is/was in a shop over in London (IIRC), and he got a picture with the Bear. Fozzie still looks fantastic! And it just kills me that a lot of us could very well have had the same pictures taken with our OWN Fozzies! :(

But still, CHEERS!
    :)
    Anthony
  5. HandsomeGH New Member

How much is your Sam the Eagle?
  6. ElecMayhem Member

I'm asking $125 for Sam , but I'll happily accept offers.

Recently, Sam busts have ended on eBay for $125 and $65 (though the person who sold theirs for $65 did not include the word "bust" in their auction, so it was difficult to find!), so I'd be happy falling somewhere in them middle there.

Feel free to make an offer. Or PM me with an offer if you'd prefer!
  7. zns Active Member

How much for Kermit and Rowlf?
  8. ElecMayhem Member

Hey zns-

I'm asking $225 for both of them. But again, please feel free to make an offer.
  9. JEFF092670 New Member

Hey Travis, I would be interested in them all. Please send me a price for each of them indiviually and also for all of them as a lot. Thanks Jeff JEFF092670@SBCGLOBAL.NET
  10. JEFF092670 New Member

I would be interested in all of them. Shoot me a price. Trying to put a set together. Thanks Jeff
  11. ElecMayhem Member

Hi Jeff-

I sent you a private message. Thanks!!
  12. gonzosgirl1987 Active Member

hello i'm just curious if you had any left and if you do how much you're willing to let go of Gonzo for?
  13. ElecMayhem Member

Hi gonzosgirl1987 -

Unfortunately, all of the busts have been sold. Sorry!
  14. Wannegie New Member

It's hard to find bust from The Muppets. Myself I have Dr Bunsen, Lew Zealand and Beauregard. They are amazingly well made. I want to sell my busts because I would like to expand my palisades collection, however, I'm searching for ways where to sell the bust. Do you have any tips for me how, maybe?