Reaction score
I am looking for the sigma ceramic waldorf and statler bookends. :sleep:

Thanks,
chovey

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Your best best is eBay. They come around every few months. Expect to pay around $100-$250 depending on their condition.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I bought a set of the Waldorf and Statler bookends on E-bay for much more than that.

I do have an extra Waldorf bookend I would be willing to sell at a reasonable price if you are interested. :sleep:

dj lewzealand

Reaction score
Bookends!!!

Did you find the bookends? I ended up getting one of them just know on ebay for 10$ US. Now I am looking for my missing bookend.

Dj lew

Jennah2232

Reaction score
Oh my goodness! Ive been looking for my other bookend for like a century....im 23, and i broke it when i was 4....I dont know which guy is which, i just know that I still have the guy w/ the moustache....pls help!!!!!

Jennah2232

Reaction score
Bookends?

Do you still have that waldorf bookend?! is he the one w/ the moustache? i have him, but y other one broke a long, long time ago, and Ive been looking for years....this is by far the most progress ive made.thanks for your time...
ennajai_akkimai@hotmail.com

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I don't think I can help you. I probably have the same bookend you have. I have an extra Waldorf :sleep: bookend (he's the one wearing a brown suit asleep with a book on his chest) that I originally bought on E-bay as a single before I found the set of Waldorf and Statler. For some reason, the Waldorf bookend seems much easier to find than Statler.