Silhouette/Cookie Cutter

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

Wasn't 100% on where to put this, but this seemed like the best place, feel free to move the thread where ever it better fits :smile:

AnyWHO, Next week I'll be hosting a 'Smarty Arty Muppet Christmas Party', we'll be watching 'Letters To Santa', 'Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie', and (of course) 'Muppet Christmas Carol'. So for the party I wanted to make some Muppet shaped cookies, I figured I could cut out my own templates with cardboard but was wondering if anyone had any good outline/silhouette photos?

I have some okay photo's of Kermit, Fozzie, and Beaker, but if anyone had a side side of Gonzo that would be great (also any other good 'shape' photos)! I could always eyeball it, but I'd like to get as close as possible :coy:

Okay thanks in advanced

dwmckim

Reaction score
It may be a little too late to track one down but i figured i'd throw this out there for the benefit of anyone who wants to do something like this in the future...

My mother's best friend in the small town i grew up with was the "go-to person" for making cakes. One of her most valuable resources for pictures to decorate the tops of the cakes with were coloring books. They have the best pictures for templates that are both simple (since they're mainly the outlines) but both look very much like what they're depicting - effective mimimalism as it were.

While that may be more helpful for cakes, i can also see that very well assisting with shapes like for cookie cutters.