Simpson Ornaments

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
This has nothing to do with the Muppets, but as there seem to be a lot of Simpson fans here (or at least a lot of Simpson collectors in the Ask Ken thread) I thought someone might be interested.

Bradford Exchange is putting out three Simpson ornaments. They light up. They are called "The Simpsons Illuminated Christmas" Ornaments. They are modeled after moments in the "Simpsons Roasting on an Open Fire" episode. The item # is 88951 and the set of three sells for $29.97. The three ornaments are: Cat-astrophe, Ho Ho Homer, and Santa's Little Helper. Can't find a phone number for placing orders, but there is a web site: www.collectiblestoday.com

I'm not a Simpsons fan, nor am I Bradford Exchange collector (just got on their mailing list when I was trying to track down last year's Merry Muppet Christmas Ornaments, but I thought someone might want to know.

radionate

Reaction score
These have been out for awhile. They are kinda cool. There have been some pretty interesting Simpsons ornaments over the years, and before long die hard fans will have enough ornaments to decorate an entire tree!!!!!!