1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Since the MC awards never happened...

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Sgt Floyd, May 17, 2012.

1. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I don't know if anyone would be up for it, but what about we have a flash games tournament. We could either post a video of us playing (if we can) or a screenshot of the game to prove we did it.

I dunno...I was playing Robot Unicorn Attack and got the idea soooo...

What does everyone think?
  2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

That's funny, I was just reading Furry Lesbian Gamers and had the idea that a bunch of us could get together and has a flash game tournament.

J/K

That sound like a rather interesting idea... not sure if I would actually enroll in it though, I may play an occasional game here and there, and I do watch Let's Plays from time to time, but I'm certainly no gamer, lol. XD
  3. Sgt Floyd

Er...O_0

kay...
  4. D'Snowth

In-joke Sarge, it's an in-joke... don't even begin to try to understand.
  5. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Also, its something that D'Snowth has said...so...don't even begin to try to understand. :halo:
  6. D'Snowth

Yeah, well, this comes from eating that garbage that you... uh, I mean... that perfectly fine cuisine that you nurished us with for those wonderful four years. ;)
    Muppet fan 123 and Beauregard like this.
  7. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Hmm, that does sound like it could be an interesting idea. I'm not really much of an online gamer, but it does sound pretty fun.
  8. Sgt Floyd

9. D'Snowth

I knew that, I haven't played those kind of games since I was a kid, lol, I was always waiting for new Courage or Eds games to come out, they seemed to be few and far between compared to the other games.
  10. Sgt Floyd

Well I would hope it would be obvious but you never know :o
  11. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

I'm a relatively new member, so can someone explain what the MC awards are?
  12. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

There were basically different award categories, and we nominated and voted on users for each category. If you do a search for MC Awards or Muppet Central Awards, those threads will probably answer your question better.
    Vincent Liu likes this.
  13. Beauregard

They can always happen again, as long as someone is prepared to man an email address for nominations, and someone is happy to write up an awards ceremony.

Basically there were all sorts of catagories such as:

"Most Huggable"
    "Best new member of 2012"
    "Fanfic that Most Needs Finishing"
    etc

And everyone could email their nominations (originally they just posted them in the thread, but some people wanted anonymity) to a new email address such as mcawards2012@hotmail.com or similar, and a moderator added them all up and presented the awards.
  14. Sgt Floyd

I posted this two months ago :p
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  15. Beauregard

Don't look at me! *points at Vincent Liu* For some reason I thought his new post was the post of a whole new thread and didn't look above it.
  16. Sgt Floyd

But you posted here before XD
  17. Beauregard

I've posted nearly 21,000 times before...Sometimes I forget things. :oops:
  18. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

No wonder your username is Beauregard.
  19. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Don't mean to barge in, but this seems like a fun idea! If this does happen, when will it be? :)
  20. Sgt Floyd

The Awards, or what I was talking about in the first post?