Sing, sing a song - Songs you love, songs you hate...

Beauregard

Reaction score
I thought it would be fun to try and create a thread were we can discuss songs, old and new, that we love and hate...and say why.

I, for example, love the new song, "Starz in Their Eyes" by Just Jack, because the singer has such an interesting voice, and because the words are so...right. Plus, it has a catchy tune, always a bonus.

But I don't like anything by Elvis Presly because...I don't know, I always find there is something about him that is just so full of himself, rather like a singer-version of Tom Cruise. But that's probably just me.

Anyone have any songs, or thoughts, to share?

Bea:zany:{regards}regard

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
But I don't like anything by Elvis Presly because...I don't know, I always find there is something about him that is just so full of himself, rather like a singer-version of Tom Cruise. But that's probably just me.

*growls menacingly*

Song I love...... She's A Lady by Tom Jones

Song I hate...... Reba McEntire. All of it.

Ummm..... I can't really think of anything to say about them right now, so, anyone else?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh! "She's a Lady" is a great song, I agree! It was in Miss Congeniality, a movie with a great sound track. I love "Dancing Queen" from there also.

I hate Lemare. Just the sound of his voice sends me running with fingers in my ears.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
I've never heard of Lemare before. He's interesting.

I love the Numa Numa song. Alot of people I know don't, but it holds some very special memories of Panama. Which leads to another song/artist that I love.

VAN HALEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't get enough of them! But only with David Lee Roth. I don't like Sammy Hagar.

Beauregard

Reaction score
The Numa Numa song was a fav of mine for ages! - Vic Romano was the first person to give it to me, and I went ahead and bought 5 different re-mixes of the song after that.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Here are my favorite songs...

• Give Me by George Harrison
  • Because by The Beatles
  • Let Em' In by Paul McCartney
  • Rock On by David Essex
  • Still the Same by Bob Seger
  • Baker Street by Gerry Rafferty
I usually dont like opera though.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I don't like regular opera...but I do like the Phantom of the Opera music...weird huh?

Beakerfan

Reaction score
I'm the same way, Beau. Love Phantom of the Opera!

anytimepally

Reaction score
Beakerfan said:
VAN HALEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't get enough of them! But only with David Lee Roth. I don't like Sammy Hagar.
every Van Halen song is a song I hate :smile:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
*gives another menacing growl*

I also love everything Aerosmith.