Sing, sing a song - Songs you love, songs you hate...

Kiki

Reaction score
Yeah, heh, everyone love The Beatles. :big_grin: I LOVE Supertramp too!! 'Goodbye Stranger' ROCKS! Have you heard 'Breakfast in America' and 'The Logical Song'? They're also two of my fave S.Tramp songs. :smile:
In The Weekly Survey thread we had a question if anyone liked ELO and I was very surprised that not many people had heard of them...
Good tastes, Barry and Ilikemuppets!! :excited:

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Wow shocking. ELO is great. Yeah, "Breakfast in America", "The Logical Song", "Dreamer" and "Take the Long Way Home" are my favorites by Supertramp. Awesome band.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well I like a lot more of thoses bands then just the Beetles, but Some of them I probably don't only because I've never herd of them. But thanks for saying I have good taste!

Kiki

Reaction score
Oh my goodness, we're like twins! :wink: I LOVE 'Dreamer' too. And 'take The Long way Home'? Great stuff. :big_grin: Have you heard Supertramp's 'Bloody Well Right', 'Give A Little Bit' and 'It's Raining Again'? They're also some of my faves.

Btw, yeah, I was shocked and taken aback when I saw that not many people knew ELO. Freakydeaky stuff.

Kiki

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
Well I like a lot more of thoses bands then just the Beetles, but Some of them I probably don't only because I've never herd of them. But thanks for saying I have good taste!
Well it's all true my friend, ya do! :smile:

Barry Lee

Reaction score
I guess I have a twin in Australia ay? hehehe. Yeah, those are great songs aswell. I love E.L.O, i like "Strange Magic" "Turn to Stone" "Evil Woman" okay, pretty much every one of there songs. haha

Kiki

Reaction score
I love 'Strange Magic' and 'Evil Woman'. I also love 'Sweet Talking Woman', 'Livin' thing', 'Mr.Blue Sky', 'Telephone Line', 'Don'y Bring Me Down', 'Last Train To London' and 'Shine A Little Love'. Ok ok I love all they're songs!! :wink:

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Cool! You like Billy Joel too! What are your favorites that he sings? Mine are "Piano Man" "You had to be a Big Shot" "It's still Rock and Roll to Me" and "We Didn't Start the Fire".

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Van Halen....ouch! Who decided to torture me with a link to that thing? Eeech! I agree with you guys...that man sucks...
Sorry Beau. I s'pose that David Lee Roth and Eddie Van Halen are just an acquired taste.

Barry and Kiki, you guys rock! I've actually never met a person who likes Super Tramp as much as me. Billy Joel is awesome too! :smile: