singing and dancing

bedbugjones

Reaction score
HI IM NEW HERE AND FOR MY FIRST THREAD ID LIKE TO ASK AM I THE ONLY TEEN HERE THAT PLAYS ALONG WITH SESAME STREET ITS NOT REALLY A GULITY PLEASURE BUT AT FIRST GLANCE I WOULD NOT SEEM LIKE A PERSON TO DO THIS FOOLISH ACT(I GUESS PEOPLE THINK I LOOK LIKE A THUG)

ANWSER NOW MOMMY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :halo:

mikebennidict

Reaction score
well for a new member you certainly sound like a smart allec. since you're here why don't you post about your SS memories like we all do.

BEAR

Reaction score
mikebennidict said:
well for a new member you certainly sound like a smart allec. since you're here why don't you post about your SS memories like we all do.

I was kinda thinking similar things, but I didn't exactly know what to say here. I was confused.

Rosewood

Reaction score
Dont let them get you down!

mikebennidict said:
I don't know what it is with a few of the "senior members" (as well as one or two "lower" members) in this forum, but I know just how you feel, bedbug! When I first joined, I got slam-basted the same way you just did. By the time I got through reading the first response to my first posted thread, I felt about 2 inches tall and was ready to crawl under the rug.(see for yourself - read the first responses to the thread "How can 1 person make a difference?") I've only been a member for a few weeks now, and, because of a few things I've written, I feel they allready have me "labeled" as a "cold-hearted, mean, sadistic witch who's soul purpose in life is to insult and humiliate Elmo and any person who likes him." (Not true!) Don't give them the satisfaction of "labeling" you by making the same mistake I did, and responding to "Button pushers" with negative comebacks. If you do, they will use it against you to pommel you into the ground. Watch your back, and don't take their bate! (Trust me, if you do, you will be sorry!) And one more thing; Don't let a members status as "senior member" intimidate you in to thinking they are "superior" to you in any way. (The only reason their name has that written beside it is due to the fact that they have written more than 1000 posts, not because they are necessarily part of the forum management) If you look at the bottom of each discussion list, at the lower RH corner, you will see a list of people called "moderators". Those are to people of the forum who have the clout, and the ones who's messages to you need to be taken seriously. Take the time to read over the "Forum Rules". You will find it very informing. And if you ever wish to find out about a specific person, click on their name and it will pull up their forum file where you can read every post they have ever made. I have done this with several of the people who have "bashed" me, and have found some very interesting and insightfull info. as to the actual persona of this individual. Don't ever let the fact that a person agrees or dissagrees with something you say, make you instantly believe that this is how they truely feel. Take all criticism that is not constructive with a grain of salt, and don't take the insults of any person(s) personaly, and you will do fine! Welcome aboard the "Muppet Forum Train!" :smile:

Rosewood

Reaction score
To answer your question

In answer to your question, bedbug, yes I do! I have 2 kids and, even though I may be 38, I still dance and sing with my kids when we watch SS! It brings me a satisfying feeling of being young, not to mention the fact that its just plain fun! :stick_out_tongue:

Come on, people! Who else out there likes to sing and dance with SS? :sing:
Lets get some positive feedback here!

Rosewood

Reaction score
Mommy????????????

MuppetDude said:
Exactly what are you trying to say here, and who, or what is it dirrected at? Could you mabey be a bit more specific please? :confused:

MuppetDude

Reaction score
It's from the first post; for some reason, he/she screams "ANSWER NOW MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!"

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
well, I do still play along with the SS on TV, and I have a huge collection of SS and muppet toys and such. I love them, and no you are not alone. So no you are not crazy.

I did not see it that way to begin with, but I can see how others would have thought as much that you were being sarcastic. I really hope not. We have had some very nasty people come on here and make fun of us, so I guess we are just causious. No way to be mean till we are totaly sure though. Im sorry Rosewood that you were given such treatment. Mikebenidict means well, hes just very blunt, he gets to the point fast, sometimes comming off as rude. But welcome to the froum, both of you, if you are a jim henosn fan and can deal with us people who have been on here for awhile, I think you will be happy. :smile: