Singing Christmas Kermit & Piggy at Walgreen's

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
I was at walgreen's and was looking at the christmas stuff i see a singing Kermit the frog singing Jingle bells and Miss Piggy singing santa baby...Kermit's mouth moves and Piggy (tho VERY ugly lol) only wiggles her ears! I couldnt find them for sale on walgreens.com BUT i found a video on youtube and its on my site, here... http://www.disneydigitalfiles.com/2011/10/miss-piggys-instyle-interview-muppets.html

i bought BOTH of them! :news:

dwmckim

Reaction score
Given the "fake" voices and the overall scary look of Piggy, these may be more appropriate for Halloween.

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
I am going to have to see if my local Walgreens has these. I admit they are a little ugly but anything muppet, especially singing, I have to buy :smile:

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Kermit doesn't look THAT bad. Despite the fact that it's definitely not Steve doing Kermit, it's perfectly fine for what it is. Piggy on the other hand... :eek: It sounds more like "The Addams Family" theme than Santa Baby.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I REALLY Wish Disney had more approval on these things. Bad likenesses, poor voice imitations, Piggy with Wiggling ears? I'm saving my money for the GOOD stuff. The Disney Store plush. Now THAT'S how to make Muppet plush.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I was at walgreen's and was looking at the christmas stuff i see a singing Kermit the frog singing Jingle bells and Miss Piggy singing santa baby...Kermit's mouth moves and Piggy (tho VERY ugly lol) only wiggles her ears! I couldnt find them for sale on walgreens.com BUT i found a video on youtube and its on my site, here... http://www.disneydigitalfiles.com/2011/10/miss-piggys-instyle-interview-muppets.html

i bought BOTH of them! :news:
My mother said it was ugly too! Ha ha ha!

Drtooth

Reaction score
horrifying
The fact that this actually passed the license is the most horrifying at all. Disney shouldn't be like Warner Bros and just accept recordings of whoever they find off the street that can do a voice for an ornament or talking plush that sorta kinda sounds like them. I mean, the Hallmark ornaments used archival recordings except they got Eric to record new Animal dialogue. but I guess this is a small company that doesn't do all that much and wouldn't have been able to get Steve or Eric to record anything. But still... I've seen MUCH better stuff with Mickey like that.

But then again, if we saw absolutely nothing we'd complain that there's nothing, so....

BTW, even if these were 100% accurate and had official voices I probably wouldn't get them anyway. I'm not a big fan of singing, dancing, moving plush. I passed up a very good 1990's looking Alvin for that reason.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
piggy scares me so i def know if i see her i wont be getting her...kermit is hit or miss ill have to see him in person to decide