Six degrees of Muppetation

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Y'all ever play "Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon"? It's where you link up famous people through other famous people by following their pairings in movies and television shows. I LOVE this game! Anybody want to dare me to hook up one of our classic muppets to anyone famous? Anyone want to try one themselves?

Examples:

Link Kermit to Mae West with 6 links or less

Kermit with Bob Hope in "The Muppet Movie"
Bob Hope with Ethel Merman in "Red Hot and Blue"
Ethel Merman and Marilyn Monroe in "There's No Business Like Show Business"
Marilyn Monroe with Cary Grant in "Monkey Business" (I'm pretty sure Groucho Marx was in this, too, but I can't find proof."
Cary Grant with Mae West in "I'm No Angel"

Link Kermit to Nicole Kidman

Kermit with Michelle Pfieffer on "Muppets Tonight"
Michelle Pfieffer with Michael Keaton on "Batman Returns"
Michael Keaton with Jack Nicholson in "Batman"
Jack Nicholson with Tom Cruise in "A Few Good Men"
Tom Cruise with Nicole Kidman in "Eyes Wide Shut"
(There's another Batman link that could have been exploited--through "Batman Forever," but you've changed Batman actors twice already, so I re-routed.)

lowercasegods

Reaction score
Britney Spears was in Austin Powers: Goldmember with Michael York who was in Cabaret with Liza Minelli who was in Muppets Take Manhattan with Gonzo.

How about Beaker to Morgan Freeman?

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Beaker is played by Richard Hunt who was in Trading Places which had Jamie Lee Curtis who was at the 76th Annual Academy Awards with Jim Carrey who was in Bruce Almighty with Morgan Freeman. Wow, I did it!

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Looks like fun.

However, I think this would be better suited to the Games forum rather than Fan Fiction and Fan Art, since this IS a game.

-Kim

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Games

Skeeter Muppet said:
Looks like fun.

However, I think this would be better suited to the Games forum rather than Fan Fiction and Fan Art, since this IS a game.

-Kim
You are absolutely right. Mea culpa, mea culpa. I mistakenly began this in the wrong place (too many screens up checking my "six degrees" research), realized my mistake, tried to edit it (read "delete it") and then restart it in games and I got some sort of message that said I didn't have permission to start it in games. I did write one of the moderators immediately, and hoped this thread would be moved by now ('cause I'm too dumb to know how!) but no one has emailed me back yet. Sorry! Sorry, sorry!