1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Skeksis on South Park

Discussion in 'Fantasy Worlds' started by Krazedmuppet, Sep 23, 2009.

1. Krazedmuppet

Krazedmuppet Active Member

:scary: Anyone knotice this? The episode is "Imagination Land" episode 2- where the Evil creatures were trying to figure out who is most evil- there is a Skeksis! This made me smile :) Ive seen this episode a bunch of times, and never saw this :scary:
  2. Krazedmuppet

Actually the Skeksis is in the background of most of the evil imagination creatures shots :)
  3. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Yep. If you visit South Park's Wiki and search for that episode, you'll get a list of all/most imagination characters that appeared in the epic trilogy. By the by, you haven't found Oscar yet there with the evils have you? :)
  4. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Ah, but Oscar really isn't evil ... just a little grouchy. :D
  5. MarieIsabella

MarieIsabella Member

Had to find the episode and watch for this, I can't believe I missed it before, he should have had more of a roll in the episode, because the skeksis almost distroed an entire world, how much more evil could you get!
  6. mr3urious

mr3urious Well-Known Member

In the episode "Tsst", a Skeksis nanny appears in a Nanny 911 intro parody, but the name is spelled "Skexis", possibly due to copyright issues.
  7. JustListen

JustListen New Member

Haha! Yea! I saw that!
  8. Phloyd456

Phloyd456 New Member

:scary:There was another South Park episode a Skeksis appeared briefly in and I think it was the one with the Dog Whisperer.
  9. Krazedmuppet

hu, Ill have to check that out, thanks for the tip :)
  10. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Active Member

There have actually been a few Muppet/Jim Henson parodies in South Park, I have all 12 seasons released on DVD so far, I'm a huge South Park fan.

In that same trilogy alone you can see Oscar the Grouch (though I thought he shouldn't have been on the "evil" character side,:grouchy:) and Boober Fraggle. I also read Kermit the Frog is among the imagintion characters, but I can't find him and trust me I looked,:).