Slackbot draws stuff

newsmanfan

Reaction score
------------------
Hope you're feeling better, Slackbot! And no hurry. Yes, I see Newsie very much doing the whole Mr Rogers thing...comes home, takes off coat and tie, gets into sweater and slippers. And absolutely slippers with the PJs. I gave him fluffy bunny ones in one fic, but you decide what they are this time! PM me if you need photo research for Newsie...I have lots. :news:

And please tell me what you'd like me to attempt to draw. Lady Ru just commissioned me for something for her fic, which sounds like a fun challenge...
---------------------

Slackbot

Reaction score
Hey, when I come home I take off my work duds and get into... well, my workout clothes, usually. But after the workout's over, then it's the robe or jammies for me.

Fluffy bunny slippers it is. Heh heh, I was imagining inflicting something like that on him anyway; glad to see they're auto-approved. As for reference material, lemme see what I can Google up.

As for what I'd like you to draw, this is probably totally lame and egotistic, but how about a pic of my OC, Janken Fraggle? It'd be cool to have a picture of him that I didn't draw. Natch, I can provide reference material.

Scooterfan5

Reaction score
Newsmanfan: I haven't been ignoring you! I've been in an artistic slump lately (translation: feelin' crummy and ain't been drawing at all
) I have been playing with images in my mind for your pic. Does Newsie wear slippers?

And here's something I drew today just to draw something so my inking pens won't sue me for abandonment...

Can I share your hidey-hole? Ambiguity rules.
Love it!

Slackbot

Reaction score
Right where I want you... Sometimes when I'm feeling crummy I draw a picture that is the opposite of my mood to try to pull myself out of that icky place. So, here's a bit of cutesy Scooter & Janken fluff.

Somebody shoot me.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Isn't it on top of your head?

Now what other deviltry can I think up of...
*Bats go on strike after last night's game.