Slackbot draws stuff

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ernie: But Bert, that gag's a classic.
*Plunks his buddy's nose back onto his face.
*Laughs.

Ernie: Boy, it sure is great being here at the ol' Muppet theater. Whaddayasay there Bert?
*Bert launches into Some Enchanted Evening.

Bert: Ernie... Did I just make a complete fool out of myself?
Ernie: Absolutely.
Bert: Take me home...

Yeah, c'mon guys, we gotta get this place cleaned up for the movie next month. Or we could just let the gang clean it up to the tune of We Built This City instead. *Shrugs.

Slackbot

Reaction score
[Looking after the retreating Muppets Sesame Street residents] Um, guys? Could I have my nose back?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ernie: We don't have any more spares. You should talk to that guy from Everything's Coming Up Noses who was handing them out.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Crud. I don't need that nose for the usual purpose, as I can't smell* anyway, but without it my glasses keep slipping.

* This is true. I have anosmia, which is to say that my sense of smell is deaf. As I've always been this way, it's no handicap to me.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Rully? Scooter's got nose and his glasses stay up pretty much on their own. Maybe you should talk to the gofer.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Scooter has... a muzzle? I guess that's what you call it when the mouth is pushed that far forward and isn't pointy enough to be a beak. In any case, my face is flat without a nose to interrupt it and now my glasses are hanging low. I didn't buy these 'spensive bifocals so my cheeks could look at the floor.

Scooter may be the Muppets' Radar O'Reilly, but I don't think he could scrounge me a spare nose. On the other hand, I know someone who has more nose than he needs. Oh, Jan...?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Nose job huh? Better not call in Dr. Schlotkin.
:wink:: Why not? Isn't he the guy you'd want for that kind of procedure?
No, you don't understand. You see... He'll give her... Her old nose back! Mwahahahaha!

Slackbot

Reaction score
Shoot, that's what I wanted all along!

[Snatches the nose back, sticks it on, and walks away, unaware that it is on sideways]

: Silly Creatures. You never know what they'll do next.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Sorry it took so long, but I just started watching you. I THOUGHT I was, and forgot that I really didn't until this point, so that was why it was taking so long.