Slackbot draws stuff

Ruahnna

Reaction score
WOW! Oh! That is FABU! That's my girl! Er, Kermit's girl!

Your art skills are stunning, dear. Thank you--thank you so much!

beaker

Reaction score
Wow, thank you! No, I have not done work for Archaia. I don't know the right people. :wink:

One person I'd love to see draw some Fraggle pages for Archaia is Foodie, who is known as Phraggle on DeviantArt. He really has the characters bang-on.
Yeah it sucks how the comic game, even with indie publishing, is all in who you know. Having aggressively tried to pimp out my work at comic conventions for over a decade, I realize in the end it's best just to put your work on devart or tumblr for people to just enjoy...and if you really got to self publish, something like comixpress will do.

I wish we all had enough money to pitch in to make an unofficial Muppet color fanzine magazine or comic filled with all the amazing artists and writers on here

That Phraggle guy, just checked out his stuff. I liked his Roger Rabbit weasel art, very cool style. I like the organic coloring, didnt see any FR stuff. He seems not so much influenced by the ubiquitous furry drawing culture that dominates devart, but almost the early 70's Ralph Bakashi stuff(ala the Fritz the Cat stuff)

Slackbot

Reaction score
Ruahnna, thanks, glad you like the pic! And you're welcome. BTW, every time I type your screenname I have to check the spelling.

beaker, check out Phraggle's Fraggle Rock gallery and you'll see some wonderful Fraggle artwork. He's almost perfectly on-model, yet the characters are lively and not limited to what foam and fleece puppets can do. My favorites are Have You Ever Seen the Rain, Fraggle Threats, and Suggestive Fraggles. (Phraggle is Foodie on this message board, but I haven't seen him here in quite some time.)

miss kermie, thanks. It was tricky because I'm not used to drawing that kind of physique. Had to fight a lot of habits...

And here's my part of an art exchange with LinkiePie<3...

Link and the Love of his Life - LinkiePie<3's OC, Luanne Pooche, snuggles up to Link Hogthrob while he admires the result of his afternoon at the tanning salon.

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
And here's my part of an art exchange with LinkiePie<3...

Link and the Love of his Life - LinkiePie<3's OC, Luanne Pooche, snuggles up to Link Hogthrob while he admires the result of his afternoon at the tanning salon.

Luanne: *snugs* Oh, Link... we're together at last; intimately... (literally xD)

Link Hogthrob: Oh...?

OMG-- *gasps for air*

I. Love. It! <3

Thank you so much, Kim. ;_; It's perfect. :smile:

Slackbot

Reaction score
Aww... I'm glad. ^.^ I rully love the way you drew her. So fluffy-ish. <3
I have this image of her with curlers all over herself at night...
And Link-- hunky, and irresistable, as always. <3
Yes, he is as irresistible as a black hole, which not coincidentally is also known for being incredibly dense.

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
I have this image of her with curlers all over herself at night...
Yes, he is as irresistible as a black hole, which not coincidentally is also known for being incredibly dense.
LOL! How does Link handle those rough mornings; she may be shedding at this time of year, and would be hogging the mirror to primp her fluffy fur. xD

Indeed, that poor boar. <3 *wishes there was a Link Hogthrob emoticon for this wonderful moment*

I'm lovingly going to use this drawing as a reference for the latter of my fanfiction: It Was Me.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Here's a place into which I shall plonk links to my Muppety artwork. Starting with:

Stargazing: An early pic of Gonzo & Camilla. For the story Bein' Blue.
Doodle Dump with Weirdo: playing around with Baby Gonzo's design. Drawn during a boring conference call at work.
Of Gonzos and Grouses: a pic drawn for the first chapter of Before Gonzo was Great.
Billie the Chick: fan-character created for--or during--Muppets from Earth.
Janken: A fan character for the fic Masks.
Night Walk: an illo for the chapter Deja Vu in the fic Masks. Hooray for Sad-Gonzo pics.
Scooter 'n' Janken: an illo for the chapter Inner Space in the fic Masks. My first attempt at drawing Scooter, who has a dang weird-shaped head. Janken's been redesigned a bit so he doesn't look so generic. Now he looks like Albert Alligator in a wig.

(EDIT: fixed to make links actually go to the images. DA can be a pain about linking sometimes.)
Wow! This is truly amazing!