Slackbot draws stuff

Puckrox

Reaction score
One of my favorite moments in the movie is just those five seconds of silence as Scooter sweeps and hums, then it cuts to Kermit who says "......this is boring." And then they all start rocking out!

Great picture, as usual, Slackbot! :big_grin:

Slackbot

Reaction score
Thanks, Puckrox! This was one of my favorite moments too. (But then, half the movie was favorite moments.) I kinda wish the Muppets were covering it, but it made sense for them to just put in an album. Hmm, maybe '80s Robot had it in his 8-track player.

When this comes out on DVD I'll get two copies, 'cause I know I'll wear holes in one freeze-framing certain scenes, like the overhead shot of the Muppets in their hammocks.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
WOW you are an amazing artist! :smile: I looked over a lot of your artwork (haven't been able to see all of it) and you're quite talented at colouring digitally. Do you use a tablet, by any chance?

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-----------
Heh...take a lot of screenshots! And get a flashdrive to put 'em on! :news:

That bit was the best use of that awful song I've ever seen. Cracked me up.
-----------------

Slackbot

Reaction score
WOW you are an amazing artist! :smile: I looked over a lot of your artwork (haven't been able to see all of it) and you're quite talented at colouring digitally. Do you use a tablet, by any chance?
Thank you! Yes, I do use a tablet, although I haven't been using it all along. I got a Wacom Bamboo around... oh, I think April or May o'clock, and it's made a huge amount of difference. Not only does my art look better because it's like working with a pen rather than pushing a bar of soap around, I don't get tired because I'm mostly working with my fingers rather than my whole arm, which means that I have more energy to devote to the backgrounds and to finicky textures like Fraggle fur.
That bit was the best use of that awful song I've ever seen. Cracked me up.
A RL friend, when I mentioned that I had that song in my head, told me with great pity that that was the worst song in history. I dunno, I can name a lot of truly awful ones. This song, although it's not great, has a really catchy refrain, you gotta admit. And I love '80s music in any case. It takes me to a happy place. So there.

Hmm... I have a fic coming up in which I have to write a song for a character. I was planning to filk Gilbert & Sullivan for it, but maybe I'll use We Built This City instead just to be a smartACII.

Slackbot

Reaction score

Hello, Everybodeee! - I was in the mood to draw something, so here's Gonzo and his daughter Billie from chapter 7 of Masks, a fanfic I wrote earlier this year. I drew it quickly, and as a result Gonzo's nose is a little weirder than usual and Billie has an extra finger on one hand. Maybe she'll molt it off.

Slackbot

Reaction score
I don't know if there's anything typical about Gonzo, but, yeah, he dotes on the little birdie. I've been trying to age her forward for the next story, and at the moment I have no idea what she'll look like once she sheds that fuzz.