Slackbot draws stuff

Ruahnna

Reaction score
I just wanted to say that--until I saw this picture--I assumed Janken played a real sweet potato. Duh. Also, why woud you eat radishes and play sweet potatoes when you could do it the other way 'round?

Slackbot

Reaction score
*laughs* having grown up in a musical family, I lose track of what is common knowledge and what is obscure. I guess the colloquial name for an ocarina falls into the latter category.

Fraggles love radishes. They've built an entire cuisine around 'em. They do eat other things--grains and vegetables from the Gorgs' garden, and milk, cheese, and eggs from Who Knows Where--but the radish is their staple food. They even make desserts out of radishes. Me, I'll take the sweet potato--the edible kind--any day.

Slackbot

Reaction score
The theme of that song struck a chord with Janken when he watched that episode on DVD, and you didn't have to be a Silly Creature to understand it, so he had to bring it back to Fraggle Rock.

Lily

Reaction score
You are not only an amazing writer, but visual artist as well!! Your illustrations are wonderful and very inspirational! I hope to see more soon!! <3 :smile:

Slackbot

Reaction score
Have I mentioned that Boober is fun to draw?

Boober's Bad Dream - Nightmares are never pleasant experiences, but Boober can take some comfort in the knowledge that his baloobius is in fine working order.

I tweaked the shading technique on his hair and baloobius so it doesn't look quite so messy.