Slackbot draws stuff

Slackbot

Reaction score
I've been writing so much and drawing so little lately. Today my brush pens started calling out to me that they felt all lonely and neglected, so I drew a random something...

Dr. Boober Fraggle knows how to treat pebble pox, bonkleberry allergies, giggle fatigue, and sprained everythings, but this may stump him.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Yep! And, of course, as soon as the patient has recovered Boober will go home...and sneeze...and turn into a chicken. And soon Fraggle Rock will be full of chickens. Poor Wembley, he'll probably be allergic to himself.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Wembly will be allergic to him AND everyone else.
Wembley's allergic to lots of things. Bonkleberries, laundry lint, cave cotton (what is his shirt made of?), even rock dust. It's a wonder the little troglodyte has surived this long. At least chicken feathers will provide a change of pace.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Tries imagining a Muppet chicken with red hat pulled down over its eyes and scarf around its neck.
*Tries imagining another Muppet chicken wearing a banana tree shirt.
:cluck: :cluck: :cluck:

Slackbot

Reaction score
Is that a request?

Actually, I'd imagined a Muppet chicken with its comb flopped forward, covering its etes.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mmm, finger lickin' Fraggle chicken good.
:hungry: chases after der chickys who arent chickeys, cause only the girl ones are chickey chickys.
Or something like that. :drool:?

Slackbot

Reaction score
Can you see the picture? I don't know what degree of vision you have.

Interestingly enough, everyone who caught cluckitis in TMS turned into hens. No roosters. The species change was bad enough, but laying eggs is just freaky.