Slackbot draws stuff

Slackbot

Reaction score
I can't take credit for Skeeter. That's how Amy Mebberson drew her in the "Family Reunion" arc of the TMS comic, and it looks perfect, so in my mind that's how she looks grown up.

Gotta love epic red dreads! Janken may have thought he had a nice 'do, but he has clearly been outdone.

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Well it depends on how long you want the story to be. It could go anywhere from a short piece in which Boober learns how to lighten up (the hard way I might add) or how Red gets a point in the prank war. Or a long piece where his and Red's friendship is nearly destroyed. Or anything in the middle there, those were justy the first to things that came to mind.

Slackbot

Reaction score
You're actually pretty close to something I already had in mind with the prank war. Imagine the gang going to the Messin' Around Cave for a day, getting into various goofy games which Boober would rather watch from the sidelines ("You go on, I'll keep score." "You know we don't care about scores! C'mon!") except he keeps getting sucked into them somehow. Maybe he even has fun toward the end.

I had this notion while writing "Trials and Tintinnabulations," which was pretty heavy, so I was considering ways to lighten the heck up. My first thought was to have it take place the following spring, and include Janken, Sage, and Poncle, so I could work on the dynamics of that family.

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
That might be fun, show them how to get old Uncle Boober to show interest.

"You go on, I'll keep score. We don't care about score" luv that.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Catch Boober by the Tail - The immediate prequel to Boober Doesn't Like Swimming. Boober really should know better than to make himself such an inviting target.
You know how sometimes you don't realize how much you need a laugh until you start laughing? Yeah... I got a good chuckle from this. Much needed after the traditional insomnia before the first day of classes. And so well done, too! Thanks muchly for sharing!