Slow with loading

Pino

Reaction score
Hi i hope someone can help me with this.. I have now glassfiber internet and this is the only site I can't open quickly.. It is very slow and show a lot of errors when opening.
Is there a way to get the site open like other ones.. I don;t understand why this is happening. Ehen I had internet through LAN it couldn't open at at en when I started joining 5 years ago there was no problem at all!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Hi i hope someone can help me with this.. I have now glassfiber internet and this is the only site I can't open quickly.. It is very slow and show a lot of errors when opening.
Is there a way to get the site open like other ones.. I don;t understand why this is happening. Ehen I had internet through LAN it couldn't open at at en when I started joining 5 years ago there was no problem at all!
Maybe try downloading the latest flash plugin again and restart your computer. You can find it on the adobe site. :confused:

Pino

Reaction score
I formated my hard dist and the problem was gone.. Maybe to much crap on my pc.. Weird though Only this site made problems connecting>:confused: