Smacking my head!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I can't beleive I was SOOOOOO stupid! I passed up the chance to get Mint in package Fraggle Rock vehicles from McDonalds (I think they were like, late eighties?) You see, there was this collectors shop near by, and they had a big box of little McDonalds toys still in the package (from varying years, late 80's to current) like 1.50 each (a real bargain!) and they had I think, Mokey and Possibly Red. I turned it down, first, because I saw something better, or maybe I had only a buck. This was a few years ago. Unfortunately, I, like an idiot never got it (I've returned, but I never got one!) And to frustrated the matters worse, it closed down for a..a..(shudder) tanning salon! (Starts to openly weep) I feel like such a goofus!!! come one! hit me! Smack me across the head! :frown:

BorkBork

Reaction score
*SMACK!*

Well, i remember a little toystore having the fisherprice Animal Puppet, with the moving eyebrowse...i never got that one wither. I feel your pain :big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

/Anders

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, i remember a little toystore having [fill in the blank]...
Ah... that's the life of a Muppet collector. The lesson is in learning what's really important to buy when you can and what can usually be passed on.

Most of us have gone through that *SMACK!* phase a time or two! :embarrassed:

Electric Mayhem

Reaction score
I remember a time I could have bought the Electric Mayhem bus off eBay.... except no one here would give me $25,000.:mad:

:big_grin: LOL

beaker

Reaction score
>>>I remember a time I could have bought the Electric Mayhem bus off eBay.... except no one here would give me $25,000<<<

You know, I had that *same* problem! ^_^

///beaker///

Drtooth

Reaction score
Smak, Smak, Smak! This is starting to sound like a Don Music convention! One reason I did'nt buy it right away, was because I already have TWO Mokey's....somewhere... Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a concussion! kfgrioenlt;kwqp[eijow[rtdj (Transferr lost)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Where's my rubber chicken? Oh, here it is!

*SMACK!*

Feel better yet?

wait...hmmm, I think I have all 4 of those: Gobo, Mokey, Red, and Boober/Wembly came in like a cucumber or something.

Later,
FOZ

Drtooth

Reaction score
I have some (I forget which ones) but they're under a box somewhere back in my parent's cellar. I feel like smaking their heads!!! However, I found (by accident) a quaint little toy shop speciallizing in old happy Meal toys. Mayhaps, Just mayhaps, they might have one. I found a whole bag with the Jim Henson's Dinosaurs in it!