"Snackercise"

LambChop

Reaction score
Hello!
This is my first post. I am(and I dont know if it is legal or proper to ask this on these boards) in need of "Snackercise" as an MP3 for a friends party, it's a surprise. And also I have a list of muppet show episodes I am looking for. I used to have a tape of my favorite songs which someone made for me, but it was destroyed in a move. If anyone can help it would be greatly apprciated!

Jaime

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Hi, and welcome to the forum!!

Are you talking about the Snackcersize from the Fantastic Miss Piggy Show? I don't know if its anywhere on MP3, but I do have the actual special it appeared in (if it is the one your talking about), and I'd be happy to make you a copy. Email me if your interested, maybe we can trade. :big_grin:

-Matt

morrison22

Reaction score
Please Help.. Thank You In Advance.

Hello.

I noticed your post and you are the only one I can find that can possibly help me.

I would love to obtain a copy of the Fantastic Miss Piggy Show. Can you please email me. Do you have it available to downloaded anywhere or is it just on a vcr tape? Please let me know.

Thanks.

Hi, and welcome to the forum!

Are you talking about the Snackcersize from the Fantastic Miss Piggy Show? I don't know if its anywhere on MP3, but I do have the actual special it appeared in (if it is the one your talking about), and I'd be happy to make you a copy. Email me if your interested, maybe we can trade. :big_grin:

-Matt