1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Snagged a copy of the Great Muppet Caper soundtrack CD on eBay!

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by rexcrk, Sep 11, 2015.

1. rexcrk

rexcrk Well-Known Member

And it came in the mail today!

I'm super excited, I've been wanting it for a while and it seems like it very rarely pops up on eBay. And I'm honestly not expecting Disney to ever release one.

It wasn't cheap, cost me about $40, but I had money in PayPal from selling my own stuff, so I really only had to pay about $16 out-of-pocket.

And if anyone here was also bidding on it: sorry I outbid you :p

2. 123Sunny

123Sunny Active Member

That's awesome! I hope you enjoy that, sounds great! Great Muppet Caper was cute :):o

3. rexcrk

rexcrk Well-Known Member

It's a great soundtrack, though I am a little disappointed that the jazzy version of "Steppin' Out with a Star" (that plays when they go to the dinner club) isn't on it.

dwayne1115 likes this.
  4. 123Sunny

123Sunny Active Member

Aw, it's always disappointing when any soundtrack is missing a song.:o
    Still, I bet it's awesome!:excited:

5. GonzoLeaper

GonzoLeaper Well-Known Member

I ran across The Great Muppet Caper soundtrack on LP just the other day at a used book store... but I didn't have the money for it then. It would have been a nice addition though- I've got The Muppet Movie soundtrack on LP and it's fun to play that every now and then. I think the only Muppet movie soundtrack I have on CD is Muppet Treasure Island.
    Glad you were able to pick up TGMC on CD though- way cool!:)

6. panmanthe2nd

panmanthe2nd Active Member

I ordered the CD a few days ago for about $5 more than what you paid and it arrived today! I'm very happy. :)