Snoop Dogg's Brother-in-law found Dead...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
This is kind of a follow-up post to the last post about Snoop Dogg from Yahoo.com News. I just thought it might be interesting for everyone to see, so here it is:

LAS VEGAS, Nev. - A brother-in-law of rapper Snoop Dogg was found dead Tuesday in an apartment where he barricaded himself after allegedly wounding a police officer, authorities said.

Police were investigating whether Jermaine Fuller died of a self-inflicted wound or had been shot while fighting with the officer, who was grazed on the side of his head during the struggle late Monday.

Authorities said the struggle began after the officer approached Fuller near a bus stop following a report of a man firing a gun.

After the shooting, the gunman ran and forced his way into an apartment, said police Lt. Vincent Cannito. The SWAT team entered the apartment Tuesday morning.

David Fox, lawyer for Snoop Dogg, whose real name is Calvin Broadus, said Fuller was the brother of Broadus' wife, Shante.

The wounded officer was hospitalized in serious condition, but was expected to recover.

Broadus' 1993 album "Doggystyle" sold 5 million copies and 1997's follow-up album, "Tha Doggfather," also was a hit. In recent years, he's also been in several films, including "Training Day," "The Wash" and "Baby Boy."

So there you have it folks. I'm not going to state my opinions or tell anyone what to think, just wanted to show everyone.

-Matt

grail

Reaction score
snoop dog's gonna be in the NBC Muppet flick, and a bunch of us were scratching our heads about it earlier...this is like fuel to the head-scratching fire...

(or maybe it's time to switch shampoos)

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Right. Thanks Grail (for explaining it). I'm not trying to fuel the fire...because you know, We Didn't Start the Fire.. (okay I saw an opertunity to make a stupid joke involving a Billy Joel song. So sue me! :big_grin: ). I just wanted people to be aware of the events.

-Matt

GWGumby

Reaction score
Interesting how the brother-in-law dies and his obituary at the end of the articles is Snoop Dogg's record sales. It must suck being a relative of a famous person some times.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
I guess...but, it also inspires more people to read the article in a way...noone cares when Joe Fradelli dies, but when its Snoop Dogg's brother-in-law, they have to read. It just reenforces that mind set to have a blurb about Snoop in the article itself.

-Matt

Ernie101

Reaction score
I still admire snoop dogg i am a big fan and always will be regardless

tomahawk

Reaction score
yeah,so i've had family members do stupid things too. kick me off muppet central. who cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.