Snow, snow, and more snow...

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
In Colorado, its snowing, its been snowing for the past week, we have snow up to my hips (Im 5 foot 4) Dont get me wrong, I now were in a drougt, but all this all at once is crazy! oh well, more snowball fights and snow caves and forts.

Anyone elce exprience any crazy weather lately?

:eek: :crazy:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
It's flooding here in Steuben County. Havin' fun.

Hoorah.

But, then again, this isn't unusual. It happens at least once a year around here.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
in houston, it's clear skies, sunny, and 80 degrees....perfect weather...

ryan

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Yuck!

80 degrees??? How do you stand it??? I can barely get through our summer!

50 to 60 degrees feels the best of all weather conditions, but my favorite of all is 27 degrees and tons of snow. Ah! What bliss!

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
It's mad warm here in Niagra Falls... mad, mad, mad warm.

And I just wanna say I love my fellow Canucks. Only we would walk around in t-shirts and shorts when there's still snow on the ground.

^_^ Debo

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
Yuck!

50 to 60 degrees feels the best of all weather conditions, but my favorite of all is 27 degrees and tons of snow. Ah! What bliss!
80 degrees feels better than 100 or 105 which we get in texas during the summer time..but ya i like mid 60's for a high and mid 40's for lows...dang weather!

ryan

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
Yuck!
You wuss. In New Orleans we have not only heat, but also humidity. So, the temperature may be only 90 degrees, but it feels closer to 120. Understand, when it's 80 degrees in New Orleans it is time to get a SWEATER! It is NOT pleasant.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
We got weather like that ocassionally here during the summer. Last year, we had a terrible winter, and then 97 degree weather that felt like 100.000000000000000000000000000 degrees!!!!!!!!!!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Manda:-D
You wuss. In New Orleans we have not only heat, but also humidity. So, the temperature may be only 90 degrees, but it feels closer to 120. Understand, when it's 80 degrees in New Orleans it is time to get a SWEATER! It is NOT pleasant.
houston is the same way in the summer...i don't mind it being hot but i can't stand the humidity down here..one step outside and you're already sweating!

ryan

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
For the first time in months, we can go outside without a coat on here. I'm all for snow, but enough is enough. Bring on the spring! :smile:
Erin