Snow, snow, and more snow...

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
Yuck!

80 degrees??? How do you stand it??? I can barely get through our summer!
Are you kiddin'?? 80 degrees is, like, COLD! LOL!

Okay, not "cold", but I do love the humid days in the 90s...*sigh*... :smile:

50 and 60 degree days are too cold---they make me shiver. Gimme the HEAT baby!! :big_grin:

Ya know what?---and I've found out on some message boards that I ain't alone here---I looooooooooove CAR HEAT.

In the hot summer, I'll get in Fauna (the name o' muh green SUV), but I won't turn on the air for a few minutes. I just LOVE to sit in the hot, stuffy, stiflin', overwhelmin' heat, soakin' it all in.....MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmm...

Sister Byron is the same way, and I've come to find out we're not the only ones!

Oh, how it rocks to live in the South...

:wink:

anathema

Reaction score
Originally posted by Boober_Baby
And I just wanna say I love my fellow Canucks. Only we would walk around in t-shirts and shorts when there's still snow on the ground.

^_^ Debo
Uh, no...the Scots do that too ;-)

And you can always spot the true Scot: he's the one wearing a kilt in the traditional style when there's waist-deep snow...

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
80?!

80 is definetly hot, theres people walkning around here in shorts and tee-shirts in 30-40 wether, but thats colorado for you:crazy:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Re: 80?!

Originally posted by Krazedmuppet
80 is definetly hot, theres people walkning around here in shorts and tee-shirts in 30-40 wether, but thats colorado for you:crazy:
i do the same thing down here in texas too...doesn't bother me one bit..

ryan

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
You don't know cold untill you've lived in Buffalo...and when it's in the 50's it's a heat wave! we do have nice summers...yep, nice short summers...grrrrr then then 8 months of coldness...no such things as spring here....

Zack)Rowlf the, I'm moving outta dis cold dump!Dog

Bernard

Reaction score
I'm singing in the snow
I'm singing in the snow
I'm singing in the snow
I'm singing in the snow
Its Snow

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by Zack the Dog
You don't know cold untill you've lived in Buffalo...and when it's in the 50's it's a heat wave! we do have nice summers...yep, nice short summers...grrrrr then then 8 months of coldness...no such things as spring here....

Zack)Rowlf the, I'm moving outta dis cold dump!Dog
Don't you love New York?

We've never gotten it that bad here, but pretty close to it this year.

We see Buffalo blizzards on the news all the time! Didn't you once get, like, 6 feet or something like that?

Might have been 4 feet.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Zack the Dog
yep, nice short summers...grrrrr then then 8 months of coldness...no such things as spring here....
in texas, we get life a few months of winter then a month/month and a half of spring then it gets hot til like middle october...

ryan

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Don't you love New York?
Well, i don't hate it, we do have very nice summers, sometimes too hot! but i don't mind, i just think of the winter. I might be moving to Navada in a few years, not sure yet. I don't hate snow thought, i do like having different seasons, saying I don't have spring was just a joke.

Zack)Rowlf the, the Ducklings will be hatching soon!Dog.