Snuffy counts people who don't see him

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I know that there was an episode where Snuffy decided to count people who didn't see him. I know that he counted Mr. Hooper (who misplaced his glasses and couldn't see a thing without them) and Cookie Monster (who was too busy eating cookies), but who else didn't see him in that scene and why?

BooberFraggless

Reaction score
The others were Susan, Gordon, Maria, Luis, David, Bob, Willy the Hot Dog Man, and I think there was one more person that he counted who couldn't see him but I can't remember who it was. It's been about 3 years since Iv'e seen this episode.

BooberFraggless

Reaction score
Everyone had a different reason for not seeing him, Susan and Gordon were coming down the steps heading in the opposite direction of which Snuffy was coming, Cookie Monster was eating Cookies, and got his head stuck in the bag, David and Bob were busy looking to see what movie they were going to see, Maria was out on her Balcony and the phone rang so she went back inside.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
That's good info, but it really defies logic. It's hard to believe so many people could miss seeing a guy that big. Lol. Poor Snuffy always seemed to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
anyone remember a 70s episode where Luis had a scale outside his shop, probably just fixed and snuffy weighs himself and you know what happened. suffy runs away leaning BB to fend for himself. Luis comes out saying BB you broke it! try telling him that snuffy did wasn't going to be easy.