So, any news with Disney and JHC?

Luke

Reaction score
Maybe they're busy opposing the war ? :confused:

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Hey-o!!!

They've opposed the war for two years?

We can finish two wars in the time it takes EM.TV to sell the Muppets? Wow...

Luke

Reaction score
Re: Hey-o!!!

Originally posted by BoyRaisin2
We can finish two wars in the time it takes EM.TV to sell the Muppets? Wow...
Yeah it does take a special kind of company to reach those dizzy heights - i'll give em that !

:sleep: <<<< us waiting for the Muppets to get sold !

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Disney is probably dickering over price. Michael Eisner likes his acquistions on the cheap, no matter how beloved they are.

Luke

Reaction score
Well every day that goes by, i would reckon the whole Disney thing probably becomes less 'solid'.

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Sorta makes me wonder what a lot of you guys went through when Jim died in 1990 (I'm watching the special now). Just the uncertainty and the waiting.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Well every day that goes by, i would reckon the whole Disney thing probably becomes less 'solid'.
*standing on rotted wood*

Sarah

Kye

Reaction score
I havent heard much down here in orlando... i'm getting a bit nervous. Are there no press releases? or anything?:crazy:

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Kye
I havent heard much down here in orlando... i'm getting a bit nervous. Are there no press releases? or anything?:crazy:
Nope ....... it's wierd because if it was that certain already i would have expected the Disney PR people to have started planting stories in the media by now about how great the Muppets are and how they have such a bright future - to soften the shareholders and public in time for the big announcement.

The announcement if it comes should really come sometime this month (usually Mondays or Fridays) and we should find out early next month whether there is an iota of a chance that the new Fox show will make the fall schedules - if not, it's next year or not at all !