So has Global Warming Resumed?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've been hearing talk that all of these above average temperatures, and all the hurricanes that we've had this season is the result of Global Warming starting again. Is this true?

F

furryredmonster

Global Warming will never stop. If only the world would relize that they could prevent this but they don't care. I am an enviormetal freak. I once wrote a petition to our school to recycle more...gotta lot of siggys but was to chicken to give it to the office at our school.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
MGov said:
When did global warming stop?
According to my 10th grade biology book (which was published in 2002), it was not currently happening.

RedDragon

Reaction score
Global Warming doesn't exist. In the past 80 years the global temperature has rised 0.1 degree. And since we've only been measuring weather for 50 years there is no way to know if that is normal or not. Don't listen to the hype, the world is fine.

F

furryredmonster

I think the world is coming to the end as we know it. Look at all the natural disasters we have been having and all the wars. My oppinion.

Labyrinth Fairy

Reaction score
RedDragon said:
Global Warming doesn't exist. In the past 80 years the global temperature has rised 0.1 degree. And since we've only been measuring weather for 50 years there is no way to know if that is normal or not. Don't listen to the hype, the world is fine.
I agree!

MGov

Reaction score
I think the world is coming to the end as we know it. Look at all the natural disasters we have been having and all the wars.
And don't forget the Red Sox and White Sox winning the world series in back-to-back seasons! If the Cubs win next year, look out!

RedDragon

Reaction score
furryredmonster said:
I think the world is coming to the end as we know it. Look at all the natural disasters we have been having and all the wars. My oppinion.
Wars have been happening since the beginning of time. Where there is man, there is greed and envy, and where there is greed and envy, there is war.

And natural disasters happen all the time. An entire island in the Caribbean sank under the ocean in the 1800s(you know, the island in Pirates of the Caribbean, the one with the town). And ever hear of Pompeii, the island that was completely distoryed by a volcano eruption. San Fransico was distoryed several times by earthquakes. And bad hurricanes(worse then Katrina) have happened before and have done worse damage because there were no warning systems. Like I said we've only been measuring weather for 50 years. That is not when natural disasters started happening, it's just when we started hearing about it.