So has Global Warming Resumed?

RedDragon

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Now you sound like Kevin.
He's a smart man. We both preach forethought.
You start a thread on a controversial issue you are going to get controversy.

anythingmuppet said:
Uh-oh...flames are a sparkin...
I'm ending them now. I won't fight anymore. I'm dropping it and walking away. Neither side is going to change their view, so there is no point in arguing

MGov

Reaction score
Gotta love 16 year olds who think they know everything.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
MGov said:
Gotta love 16 year olds who think they know everything.
Oh, and I suppose YOU think you know more, Mr. Genius?!
:rolleyes:

jediX

Reaction score
Aye aye aye. Can't this board just have a discussion without this kind of nonsense? I'm starting to think that debates more compex than "does Kermit love Piggy?" simply cannot exist here because personal attacks always seem to start. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if personal attacks started to happen in that kind of discussion.

For the record, Snowth, comparing someone to either of the two resident Kevins (foz and fish) is a complement. Its nice to have voices of forum order.

Yeesh.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Well,I don't know if this has to do with global warming;however,all the tsunamis,hurricanes,El Nino,tropical storms are occuring in greater stregnth.Plus,the way summer temps. last almost until November,going from the 80s-90s,then dropping within weeks to 50s-70s.I also heard,that soon the polar caps will be totally melted.

F

furryredmonster

JaniceFerSure said:
Well,I don't know if this has to do with global warming;however,all the tsunamis,hurricanes,El Nino,tropical storms are occuring in greater stregnth.Plus,the way summer temps. last almost until November,going from the 80s-90s,then dropping within weeks to 50s-70s.I also heard,that soon the polar caps will be totally melted.
Global Warming will soon make the polar icecaps melt. And then the world will flood. But does anybody care??? NO... they never will until it's too late.