So I've been on this Muppet drawing kick lately...

MeepMeepBork

Reaction score
I'm no artist, but I have this sketchpad that I like to fool around on, and I've found that most Muppets are fairly simple and fun to draw. I thought I'd show you guys some of my latest Muppet doodles that I thought came out surprisingly good.

Rainbow Kermit
(This one just sort of came to me one night as I was listening to "Rainbow Connection".)

Bunsen and Beaker

The Swedish Chef

Floyd Pepper

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, for someone who is "no artist", these are all actually rather good, in my opinion.

My favorite is the Rainbow Kermit, I really like "Rainbow Connection", so that's a nice way of illustrating it.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I gotta say, that Kermit one is...iconic! The concept is really original and cool and practically groovy! That one id definitely by favourite, but the Floyd one is also really good. Face on pictures of the Muppets can be really difficult, because of their mouths, but this one's awesome.

Reminds me of that old black and white poster pic of him, Janice and Zoot that was floating around the internet way back.

MeepMeepBork

Reaction score
Thanks guys! I think Kermit is my favorite as well. I'm surprised nobody's done it before (or maybe they have and I've been blissfully unaware).

Iconic? Wow... I can honestly say I've never thought of it that way. Thanks Beau. :smile: