So Long, Mister Rogers

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Did you all hear that Mister Rogers died this morning? He had stomach cancer. Kids across the world just lost a powerful ally. Although I always liked Sesame Street better than Mister Rogers' Neighborhood, I watched him all the time - the two shows sort of went hand in hand. I'll always love that trolley, and I've still got my autographs from Handyman Ned and Speedy McFeeley. Mister Rogers genuinely cared about children and went out of his way to let them know that they were special. He will be sadly missed.
Erin

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Sorry about that, part of my screen was missing and I didn't see the thread that was already there...

Kye

Reaction score
:frown: Ferd Rogers will be missed. I remember wanting to have a trolley in my house whe I was little. I also got fish once because of him... but they died too. I think its important when somebody like Mr. Rodgers passes on , to remember how he affected all of our lives. :sympathy: :concern:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Rest in Peace Mr. Rogers

:sympathy: Rest in Peace Mr. Rogers,you taught me a lot of valuable lessons of life: How different people & critters can live in the same neighborhood & get along,be myself,respect,treat others as I want to be treated.I watched you as a kid & as an adult.You brought many smiles & filled&warmed the hearts of millions.God Bless You. :cry: